DISCLAIMER: I have not and will not do anything ILLEGAL but I can't help my feelings for this one girl

DISCLAIMER: I have not and will not do anything ILLEGAL but I can't help my feelings for this one girl.

Please help me bros, I'm a man in his 20s and been talking and hanging out with a 12 yo girl for a while now.

Just recently She's been so busy and haven't hung out with me and I was wondering how I can make her spend more time with me without seeming too needy- Im not a hebe or anything i just really enjoy her company and shes awesome to be with

I really like her and wouldn't do anything too bad or anything with her but she's amazing and mature and I love chilling with her

What should I do bros ..?

> pic related it's our recent convos. She's so amazing and mature for her age. I know U guys will say I'm sick or whatever but she's the only young teen girl I've ever really truly liked

Attached: Scrnsht080.jpg (1440x2672, 706.25K)

Ask her mom and dad if you can hang out with her

You should stop being a pedo

Sydney is too young for you; leave her alone.

Uuuuh you just posted evidence of you commuting a fucking felony LOL!! Have fun in prison retard

Loosen up your anus, jail will be a lot more pleasant that way

Don't worry, nobody's going to judge you for being a pedo, not here, we get it. Now post Melissa's pictures.

Have you done anything technically illegal? My advice is simply this:
I know how you feel. That attachment to someone. I advise you do what I did. You need to distance yourself, pick up something to move your mind away. It will very likely be hard at first, but trust me. Affection only grows. Best to stop the snowball while you can, before you get v&.
In my case, there was no age issue; it was more she was a clear sociopath and loving that was a road to ruin.

>I am not going to do anything illegal
Yes you are you've just convinced yourself you won't to preserve your last shred of morality. But when you're lying there cuddling and she starts getting handsy you'll fold like a lawn chair. You need to think about how much you're willing to fuck this girl up mentally for the rest of her life and realise you don't actually give af about her above your gross pedo desires

Why would a 12 year old girl get handsy with a guy in their 20s?

Although she does sound pretty comfortable and confident with OP.

Your being catfished. If you physically know the girl then you probably know her parents. If you can't look her parents in the eye and tell them you are not interested outside of a brother sister relationship do yourself a favor and tell her parents to block your number

You should go to jail diddler

Attached: E_HXiZqX0Ac2UyZ.jpg (679x403, 51.54K)

Lucky son of a bitch. Whatever you do, don't fuck it up. You got one in a lifetime chance on your hands. Don't make this girl miserable.

Go to therapy, simple as.

Either OP is about to get fucking slammed, or this girl is about to get her life ruined.

OP do everyone a favor. Put your phone down and go out. You're gonna get yourself into some deep shit and definitely ruin this girls life. Assuming she's real.

Anyways, someone include me in the screenshot. It's late as shit.

Dude you are fucking pathetic and will end up in prison eventually even if you don't believe it now

Why would she get mentally fucked if she's the one initiating and wanting it? Fuckup only happens if they get caught.

Attached: 3BC480B5-3D77-4CC1-8C3D-25F3E546DBD5.jpg (420x255, 14.83K)

Lmao you’renthe subject of a federal investigation now. You literally just invited a whole mess of shit into your life by posting this, and it’s too late. Feds like ez cases because ez PR.
>”FBI Prevents Potential Child Sex Offense(s), Grooming by 20 Year Old Male”
They will intervene and your connections with her will be exposed, whether or not there’s sufficient evidence to charge you with a crime.

If this is real then you're a piece of shit. But I can tell you right now with 100% confidence that you're being setup by pros who do this shit all yhe tjme to catch weasels like you. But seriously don't let me stop you. Keep living the fantasy and only thinking with your penis. Go visit "her" and get caught so we can all laugh at your sick dumbass.

lol OP's butthole will be kill soon

just relax bro, it's fiiiiiine and cuteeeee

>Hi I think I might fuck your 12 year old daughter, please block my number on her phone.

Yeah, fucking amazing advice that is.

If you have never met this girl in person, you are being set up, run away now.

If you have met her IRL and know her and her family and if you keep on this path, she will end up telling someone offhand or her parents will eventually see one of these conversations and you will be ruined.

Even if these two things do not happen, in a year or 2 she will realise you were hitting on a 12 year old girl and she will expose you as a pervert.

There are no happy endings for you at least, but the rest of society will be pleased when you're exposed as a creepy paedo

Yeah she seems really mature. Dude get help

Have some tact
>Hey your daughter keeps messaging me in increasingly inappropriate ways and is trying to invite me over while you aren't around. It's in everyone's best interest if you have your account block me
Shifts all the blame to her. Obviously stop being a faggot for a week or so in case they read logs

You should do the world a favor and kill yourself you fucking pedo.

They are just gonna read the messages and realise he is a creepy little pervert who was bang up for the whole thing.