Apple > Jewtel

>10-cores
>more power than a i7-12700K
How will Wintoddlers ever cope with the superior ARM 14.88 inch MacBook masterrace?

Attached: kike.png (1388x842, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cpubenchmark.net/compare/Apple-M1-Max-10-Core-3200-MHz-vs-AMD-Ryzen-9-5900X/4585vs3870
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Enjoy node-gyp not compiling ffi correctly, I guess.

Have fun using ARM programs. I'm sure there's a few... I think...

>light theme
do americans really
>compiling
i just download a binary with homebrew

If you are going to go with ARM, why use apple? PINE64 will give you a laptop with 60% of the computing power for 1/10th the price.

Attached: 1645846744295.jpg (1772x1300, 98.59K)

>How will Wintoddlers ever cope with the superior ARM 14.88 inch MacBook masterrace?
We will cope by being able to upgrade our storage and RAM, as well as easily replace the battery.

>How will Wintoddlers ever cope with the superior ARM 14.88 inch M-ACK!

Attached: 1661259027521.jpg (980x1478, 519.41K)

Great if it were double the moneys and 500gb actual SSD and 8gb ram. Mmc is unacceptable

>60% of the computing power
you have no idea how bad the SoC that pinebook uses is. it's comparable to mobile Core 2 Duo CPU
ANY machine with M1 is leagues ahead

unironically worse than a chromebook, kys

>marketin/g/ retards fall for the RISC meme and still think ARM has anything to with 'breakthrough' performance/power consumption instead of just being on 5nm instead of 7 and 14
Thanks for beta testing it though, looking forward to using actual software with these smaller chip dies.

Attached: boof.jpg (1280x1540, 183.94K)

based

>>marketin/g/ retards fall for the RISC meme and still think ARM has anything to with 'breakthrough' performance/power consumption instead of just being on 5nm instead of 7 and 14
it's like just a few aploo retards though
>Any Forums is one person (jay)

Tell me when Apple Silicon GPUs aren't years behind Nvidia and AMD.

>cpubenchmark.net/compare/Apple-M1-Max-10-Core-3200-MHz-vs-AMD-Ryzen-9-5900X/4585vs3870
Why should I need to cope? Your shitty ARM chip is BTFO'd by AMD
Oh, and there are actually programs available natively

>comparing ARM cores to x86_64 cores
that's just a Chromebook

>>light theme
>do americans really
Non Morlocks do

Attached: uses_dark_theme.jpg (852x479, 87.58K)

>instead of this refined product just use this cheap piece of shit
you fucking Any Forumstards too predictable

>instead of this locked down overpriced apple garbage just use this open non-apple cheap piece of shit
what's wrong faggot? this is Any Forums - Technology, not Any Forums - Consumerism

you seem to think this is Any Forums - poorfags and neets however

> 16GB of memory
I'm typing this on an 8-year-old i7 that has that much.

Poorfag got the 14 incher.

You understand that Passmark is an x86 test running in emulation on the M1, right?

The fact that it performs that well, while EMULATING x86 and using around half to a third of the power of the CPUs around it, is EXTREMELY impressive.

See

saved for Any Forums humor thread

>>more power than a i7-12700K
using the hardware accelerator doesn't mean it's more powerful than a 200W CPU.
If you step a milimeter outside of one of those the performance is god awful as every ARM cpu.

With literally 1/100th the bandwidth. Apple Silicon is unironically extremely impressive. The way the memory subsystem works, it can essentially swap so fast that 16GB on AS performs like 32GB on an x86 machine.

yes, the test is x86 just like all the software you would have to use
cpu power is useless if it can't be used to run the programs
everything you run into is either compiled for x86 or is a shitty niggerous half-assed arm port which will run even worse than the x86 version under emulator

>what is swap