TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS!

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS!

This site is fucking disgusting, and I'm appalled it hasn't been taken off the internet. Why can't you bigots just accept that Trans people are valid. Maybe if you people actually went outside and TALKED with real people who aren't in your giant echochamber, you'd realise how disgusting this shit is.

Attached: Trans Power.jpg (1200x799, 191.9K)

kill yourself and add the statistics already, OP.

Attached: 1589517289462.jpg (800x540, 179.7K)

>Gentlemen i declare this officially a tranny hate thread

Do your worst

Attached: 1658449773685309m.jpg (646x1024, 78.35K)

There used to be a time when i wasn't antisocial, now that's gone.
I couldn't care less for what you are and what you do, but if i ever get shunned by my beliefs i will be more and more hateful until i have nothing left but hatred.
Now show tits or gtfo tranny

you will never be a woman

Attached: Trans-Suicide-Line-Graph_8d2ef16b-6f24-4d77-b9bd-a0d71d2397bc-prv.jpg (768x541, 28.22K)

>trans people are valid
Okay fuck one then

Attached: f9e.jpg (1024x1024, 54.14K)

not a looker in the entire group.

the more i look the uglier it gets

Gughinga

If they are still valid why are they being pushed onto us? Not like trans folk date each other right? That sure is telling of something doncha'think?

>Build male prison.
>Build female prison.
>Wont transport the genderfluid between them as needed.
Trans rights are human rights!

I love seeing radicalized idiots with trans people living in their heads rent free. This just goes to show how out of touch with reality you all are. It's a good thing history isn't on your peoples side.

Attached: Trans Flag.png (290x174, 350)

We do have a prison for trans folk, it's called the ocean, but throwing them in to watch them drown is frowned upon

Wrong again Mr statistic more and more people are realizing they don't have to humor mentally ill faggots anymore.

In every stage of history your "people" have been a footnote featured in it, that won't change

41% tranny

Attached: 16612 - 2soyjaks american_history_x animated arm blood bloodshot_eyes brain crushing crying curb_stomp fro...tache nazi open_mouth purple_hair rope smile smirk smug soyjak stomp swastika tranny variant_chudjak variant_gapejak_front.gif (640x513, 386.8K)

In my country we kill trans people for fun

>Ignores OP entirely.
>Only includes those who say what they dislike.
>Acts like the topic isnt trannies.
Why not admit youre nothing but manipulative scum with an agenda to push?
Might as well considering how obvious about it youre being about it.

Attached: images (5).jpg (227x222, 15.94K)

Kys

Attached: 670 - 41 adams_apple anime bloodshot_eyes communism crying darling_in_the_franxx diacord flag glasses hair logo makeup mirror open_mouth purple_hair ring rope soyjak text transgender variant_chudjak zero_two.png (1795x1381, 469.33K)

throughout history you have been called ill and killed in mass, you think that will change because some fags made a few footnotes on the internet or on the news?
you will forever be first and foremost an enemy to yourself, you are more likely to kill yourself than any of us taking a 12 gage to you.
so go ahead, repeat your self-love manta, see if that makes you feel any better with the scars on your wrist and the hatred that creeps up inside your head when you're alone at night