Post stories of your best sexual experiences on this website or any other similar sites or apps

Post stories of your best sexual experiences on this website or any other similar sites or apps

Attached: 96FD6C6B-E894-4E2D-9F83-4F3ECA0A3A71.jpg (348x154, 11.85K)

my best stories are every fucking day :)

cumming with guys and girls all day then never talking to them again. its heaven.

saw an old dude in housecouat (probably in his 70s-80s) using fucking nipple pumps or something on himself, it was weird as fuck but also couldn't look away

Tips? Any notable ones?

Made a girl fist herself for the first time and recorded it, sadly this was years ago and i no longer have the recording

On omegle, btw

best i can describe the aftermath is, imagine that scene in the simpsons where it shows homer's eye after homer's head gets stuck the grease tube
that's what this guy's nipples looked like after

Kek

Omegle is not as good as it used to be because it's overloaded with autists from Any Forums, bots, and other faggots. You can get lucky once in a while though because there is never any shortage of whores on the internet.

They need to bring spy mode back.

Other than that I found a thicc peruvian. was nice.

I've had sex with two women from the site. Dated one for over five years and the other was just a quick D/s relationship and I'm still friends with her. It's a cool site if you're not a retard posting "m" at the start of conversations.

Often times, I find that girls on Omegle are more into girls than guys. It must be a really fun site if you are a lesbian or bi.

What’s the best tags or just leave it on random? When I put my country it’s just dudes and underage girls

Met my wife on there back in 2013. She was retarded enough to send a complete stranger her Skype, I was autistic enough to actually contact her. Turned out we lived less than 50 minutes drive apart, she borrowed her dad's car, drove over to visit me without even calling or letting me know first. Ended up getting into my dad's huge stash of $5 cheap vodka he bought a new bottle of every payday, got shit faced drunk, had awkward sex since we were both virgins and shitface drunk. Next day we had more awkward sex while severely hung over. She stayed until that evening when her hangover subsided enough for her to drive back home. A couple days later she called & asked if she could move in cause there were no jobs in the rural shithole she lived, my dad said he didn't care as long as she didn't mess up the house or redecorate the place. Her parents said we'd have to get married first - they're Bible thumping southern Baptist and I was only 17 at the time, she just turned 18.

So we got married, been together ever since. Dad's a long haul trucker now and only comes home once every 3 or 4 months, so it's basically our house now.

would be the most fun for gay dudes, with how many cocks are on it

I used to use this all the time back in the day. It was the relatively early days so people weren't aware of being catfished etc. so much. I always got the most satisfaction talking the ones who had no intention of flashing into doing it. The girls who just do it right away were never so interesting.

So 2 low IQ rednecks got hitched after making a love connection on 0megle. Sounds about right.

It is fun watching them get tempted and horny

>marrying a pushy bitch after only knowing her a few days
You're lucky she didn't end up being a psychopath. Also lucky she didn't end up in prison for statutory rape since you were an underage faggot

I masturbated with a girl from Omegle who ended up being from pretty close to me. She wanted my infos but she was too easy and slutty for me. It was fun for a fap but kind of a turn off for a real life meet. I could only imagine how many cocks had been up in that pussy.

once talked to a girl on omegle who then went on to give her brother a blowjob.

Good going cleetus, you finally got laid and now stuck with the same boring pussy the rest of your sad hillbilly existence.

Forget all the other faggoty whiners, that is one sweet story from a shit shoveling website. Thanks user.
Are you happy?

When the omege game was popular I once got paired up with my sister. She showed her tits and pussy but didnt go further. It was weird as fuck tbh and I couldn't fap