Did mankind really get to the Moon?

Attached: 15230749_10155651468683916_5541656540030022808_n.jpg (500x503, 67.27K)

Yes but we lost the technology and can't go back, it's a real shame

heh. whoopsie!

No. The moon in 2001: A Space Odyssey looks more real than the official NASA jew footage

It would have been far more expensive to set up the special effects, the lighting alone would have required bulbs from 20 years into the future.
This meme is talking about how the soviets went up and came down again with manifest 60s technology all through the cold war while american tech in theory and mass production could have triplicated the soviets efforts.
America decided, rightfully, that space missions should be examples of getting everyone home as by definition every space mission begins with rocket technology.

No the director of the shining faked it. He made space odyssey movie 4 years before the moon landing. In the shining the boy wears an Apollo 11 sweatshirt as an Easter egg to admit his involvement l. He was killed by the government.

This is the point that makes me doubt it. I'd typically be calling you a schizo but the whole "We totally pulled off the greatest achievement in human history guys. Unfortunately we lost all the tech, the plans, the original footage and the lunar samples in an unfortunate moon-boating accident and can never ever return." thing is too much for me.

I can buy that 1960s computers could land us on the moon (especially when you consider the advancements in things like PCBs that were happening at the time). I can't buy the idea that somehow we can't exceed or even match the level of engineering we allegedly had half a century ago right now.

Oh boy, this thread again.

Has any real new knowledge surfaced since the 70s? It's one fucking book with you people and then you just repost the same images over and over. Prolly hasn't even read said book.

Yes, and we're going back again after doing test flights with dummies in space suits to make sure astronauts can go there safely.

There's no way we actually did, thank how ridiculous it is

Pretty similar to why I am also skeptical
>whoa look bro Elon Musk made a rocket bro and it like put a satellite in orbit whoa dude that's crazy even tho people walked on the moon and drove around on it and shit
>fake moon rocks given as a gift but were actually tested and confirmed to be petrified wood
>astronauts are freemasons including Buzz Aldrin himself
>technology is supposedly lost
I know nothing about all of the nitty gritty details about the moon landing, but I have observed details about the entire thing over time. It is worth being skeptical of no doubt. There are many questions.

>Did mankind really get to the Moon?
yes

>lost the technology
no. nobody wanted to spend the money on the technology. there was no point going back to the moon because the technology wasn'r around THEN to sustain anything meaningful on it. the only reason we're going back in next year or so is to beat china in establishing a permanent presence on the surface.

>>astronauts are freemasons including Buzz Aldrin himself
they're not all masons. but a few have been. not a prerequisite. also founding fathers of usa were balls deep in masonry

>Yes but we lost the technology and can't go back

Literally going back next week.
Landing people by 2024.

Attached: 220818103323-nasa-artemis-0816.jpg (2500x1667, 454.5K)

That's completely false. The reason we haven't gone back is because we want to do moon missions that last longer than a few dozen hours, but are not feasible due to the moon dust being literal glass shards that destroy any suits within less than 100 hours. It's a huge waste of money to go to the moon today and get barely any time to spend on it.

They didn't go. Stop being so naive.

Will there be a live feed of the astronauts on the Moon?

Yes, several times. Some of the astronauts who went are still alive.

>noo it cant have worked because it doesnt look like the heckin cool spaceships in starwarstrek!
Lmfao.

no the moon isnt real

how many gorillion tax dollars did we black-hole for this rehash of busted Shuttle hardware?

Do you think NASA built every piece of equipment that was used on the mission? They had a massive network of contractors that built stuff. The contractors stopped building the stuff once their contract was fulfilled and junked all their machinery etc that was used to built the equipment.

> Please stop sending schizos there. That's what and are for.