Can I drink alone tonight, guys?

Can I drink alone tonight, guys?
I'm fuckin' bummed out :(
There's only 3 people I really hang out with, but I'm just in that mood where I just wanna get fucked up alone.
I really love how you guys will always be here :) Thanks a lot Any Forumsros.

Attached: 1643238133541.jpg (1024x788, 183.83K)

You'll be fine, bro

Attached: 1609212412044.png (720x644, 38.54K)

Sure bud!

I mean i'll not blackmail you with the info i got about your alcoholism problem and you don't blackmail me by telling people that I jerk off to zoophilia videos. I love how healthy our friendship is.

i drink but only beer for now, liquor runs out too quick and gets you drunk quickly. i like to be toasty, relax and chill with beer, not get wasted in less than 10 minutes

what type?

You know, dead goats, chicken breast, horse dicks just the normal.

If that's the normal what's the worst

The worst is that you are watching.

well said

working on a leftover 5th of Fireball from the 4th of July. Its okay when I'm out of my preferred Woodford Reserve.

fuck off u clown faggot, yea i betcha like taking penises up the ass u gay faggot boy, hows it feel like sucking on multiple dicks? faggot, betcha shoving something up ur ass right now aintcha faggot boy? filthy faggot, kys

>3 friends
they love you bro, never leave them.
Sometimes it may seem like that's all you have but think how bummed they would be if you just disappeared out of their lives and vice-versa

You made me lol a little.
I maybe in the dumps right now, but at least I'm not you.

I'd never leave them.
I gotta help one of them move some shit around tomorrow.
I just feel crappy tonight.

Bout half a bottle in myself

Sometimes I hate my friends but then I realize they've stuck with my bum ass for 10-15 years now, and in one case 22 years, (Im 27). Why am I crying Any Forumsros.

Attached: sadness-asian-man-because-social-260nw-781615834 (2).jpg (388x258, 23.36K)

cause youre gay and want a gay bear top to stuff your gay twink powerbottom mouth

ok, you got me

Attached: 7589420.jpg (508x339, 49.97K)

I'm scared of becoming an alcoholic because I want a substance to be addicted to, but I don't want to get fat/liver damage

Attached: 1658519992602419.jpg (640x512, 39.94K)

Okay schlomo.

Attached: Jewmer.jpg (1079x1090, 511.58K)

Ayy fuck u guy, go cry in a different corner faggot, feels are for girls.

No niggers allowed in this thread.

>I just feel crappy tonight.
Why, Any Forumsro?

Bruh thats usually me every Saturday evening to celebrate the end of a long work week x.x nothing wrong with drinking alone. As long as you know your limits.