How can us whitebois compete?

How can us whitebois compete?

Attached: 1658107182714977.gif (245x245, 616.73K)

>OP is a psyop agent
;;
Necessary nigger information
Niggers without camouflage

Attached: 1646450869416.webm (270x360, 1.47M)

By murdering Niggers

Go back to your tranny discord

I'm gay, I don't need to compete with any woman

Nature, niggers won't last the turn of the century if we just stop helping niggers in any capacity & just leave them to themselves (preferably on an island somewhere).

But my black grandchildren...

Attached: 1650692693223.gif (405x720, 1.8M)

hot!

Know what lions do with unwanted litter from other males. Nature

Lol. My daughters lover would kick the shit out of me

Then you failed your daughter & your ancestors fir not having the spunk to use a knife & get the job done.

There is a reason "chad" is always white. With that said GET THE FUCK OFF /B

I want him to own me

same, want to just drool on that dick like a bitch

I really wanna rim a black guy. Never done it, have sucked one. It would be so degrading and humiliating I cum so hard thinking about it

rimming is not really my thing, but I know I'd be powerless against him if he ordered me to do it

I never used to want to, but lately I've been craving it. I'd probably only do it irl either in the shower or immediately after.

thats what make it unappealing to me too, the fact that poop goes from there, I guess trying it out once would be kind of hot

As long as it's clean it's just skin like any other. Plus washing him is a link of mine. Done it to several guys from Grindr. Fucking love getting a huge ripped black guy in the shower and washing every inch of his body. Something about it just feels so good.

Suicidre