Ask me a question if u want 2

ask me a question if u want 2

Attached: 614bc1071f9b853ba8b22e84affd0086.jpg (399x540, 26.44K)

Kill urself tranny

Last reply

ok....and?

Why do mentally ill people want their dicks cut off?

ur litreally like 5'2 shut up

Why is your father disappointed in you?

if ur referring to a sex change its more like an inversion of the penis and its because they feel uncomfortable with it

Why is op gay

he's not

What do you think of niggers OP

I don't think of them more than I do anyone else for that matter

>hackers

Ok, well why is mutilating your body the answer, since when do we go along with mentally ill peoples delusions.

I like to lock myself up and leak my clitty to them fucking women I wish were me :3

why do u care its a free country also to my knowledge there isn't really a know therapy that can fully cure gender Identity disorder or whatever

what are you doing right now besides opening yourself up for immense criticism on Any Forums

there have been studies that have shown that male transexuals who identify as females have brains similar structured to females and vice versa with female transsexuals

playing final fantasy I'm also texting my bf

it wouldn't be hard for me to assume you are probably mtf, playing final fantasy is a dead giveaway

I care when they try to make me go along with their delusions, and there is a way to prevent it 99% of the time. It's called growing out of it. But when you go along with delusions they don't grow out of it. Why do you think there are more trans people than ever?

I think I must be a sexy starchild man in a past life... I'm uncomfortable in a girl body and I like your bootay way too much... thoughts?

well I can't speak for everyone else but I too think its a bit politicized and blown up sorta Idk also with all this binary this and gender fluid that its all sorta just an ideology at this point which makes me sad

what kind of diapers do you wear?

also I think you should just stop caring tbh like nobody is forcing you to think anything so

you sound very closed minded about this, and it seems to be weighing on your psyche a lot, you'd probably be happier if you stopped letting trans people live rent free in your head and did something better with your time

I don't wear them I think that fetish is gross and borderline Pedophilic

Stop lying. What diapers do you wear?
>pedo
I said diapers not trannies.

okay another question what are you listening to right now

I don't wear them I think its gross I don't condone that

Omg thats a great question I'm glad you asked I really really love Kelly Clarkson's first album

never listened to it, right now i'm listening to space cadet by kyuss