You guys ever have an obsession with a bitch in your life?

you guys ever have an obsession with a bitch in your life?

Attached: 72672472.jpg (1108x1147, 144.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

superiortelegram.com/news/superior-man-accused-of-attempted-sex-assault-held-on-25-000-bail
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Infatuations for sure, obsessions not so much. I don't want to force someone in my life. I want to be wanted.

i was creepy enough to stalk some chick for like a day. was not worth it. being a creep is never worth it. seriously, I hate that I was weak enough to be hung up on some chick when there are hundreds of thousands of women in the world, millions. not worth the jailtime or the trouble it causes her or you

interesting, did you go to her house? Her window? Why?

Attached: 773437437.jpg (951x1218, 185.4K)

in my delusional mind I thought we were friendly enough for me to just go to their house and call them. i was wrong, it is embarassing when I think of it. it is called delusions, low self esteem, and lack of a father figure.

did her dad chase you?

Attached: 6243724727.jpg (929x1203, 161.15K)

Devon?

no. it isnt worth it mate. it really isnt.

no.

That's profound my nigga. I wish you happiness.

Ryan?

Attached: 7746346.jpg (951x1223, 135.6K)

Your story is pretty close to a dude I knew. Did a legendary amount of psychedelics at a party. Like 3 days of tripping on different shit. Little over a year later he did this.

superiortelegram.com/news/superior-man-accused-of-attempted-sex-assault-held-on-25-000-bail

He had just broken up with his girlfriend and thought this chick looked like her. Fucking absolute muppet this guy was.

not that guy, he is currently incarcerated but all I can say is well, none of us are special, there are many people with similar stories as you. I dont want to be a creep, it isnt worth it ever at all. seriously.

Ibwouldnt say pbsession. More like shes cool funny. No chance so its all a joke to me

Yeah once, she was a degenerate whore but I was young and gullible. Never fucked her but she let me fuck her mouth once when we were hanging out drinking tequila.

My ex girlfriend. That relationship really broke me.

Obsession..no, But I did screw a bitch
that was a go-go dancer that looked a-lot
like her... Pussy was so big I had to fuck
her with a 40oz Beer Bottle

Attached: large.png (512x512, 34.38K)

fpbp came here to say exactly this

vaguely similar, muchly discouraged

exactly, i look back on it and just so fucking embarrassed

You’re pathetic.