Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: pingas.jpg (1440x785, 211.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AMQsosOxN60
youtube.com/watch?v=Fm5iP0S1z9w
youtube.com/watch?v=zIh5AHxh-Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ys8gLkfW6M
youtu.be/RYnFIRc0k6E?t=25
youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The scientific consensus on those Friday Twice threads seems to be that they're quite the Friday Nice threads!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

For me, it'd have to be the Top 10 Worst Dragons Cards in Yugioh!
youtube.com/watch?v=AMQsosOxN60

Attached: , ,.jpg (466x292, 16.59K)

Attached: Dami - Ronnie James Dio Horns.jpg (453x680, 64.16K)

I love Jihyo

Attached: 7CAE50EF-5D77-4271-9F3B-6794C113A927.jpg (400x600, 50.33K)

Salutations, my frens!
I pray that you're all doing well on this one potentially LEGENDARY Frensday that we find ourselves in today!
Hopefully some cozy weekend activities and times are just starting up for you!

> I know that they often call these days Frensdays and I can certainly see why!
Greetings to you there, my frens!
I hope that the weekend times are going cozily for you over there and that you've been up to a fair few of those comfy partakings!
Anything EPIC going on there today perhaps?!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Friday Twice thread, I give to the frens a bit of a CLASSIC Friday KJimmy-Jam that's most certainly a bit of a cozy one!
youtube.com/watch?v=Fm5iP0S1z9w

Attached: DubuJimmyJams15.webm (566x648, 2M)

> Are you aware that there's rumors of South Korea seeking to create their own dino-warriors to stay on even military terms with Japan's robo-warrior program?! For any interested frens, post THREE numbers [1-515, 1-556, 1-385] and receive THREE videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam, SmartBoi video, AND a Meme!

Attached: 1626066684145.jpg (1280x1024, 680.63K)

> It's certainly the case that we've stumbled upon another one of those RARE cards here tonight!

And this one RARE card we've found is even a bit of a NEW card as well which could provide some valuable strats to your Deck!

Attached: Exhilarated Bomber.jpg (419x610, 320.9K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: Another CLASSIC Friday BOP of a Jimmy-Jam for the frens to partake in and one that I'm sure those frens out and about in the club are dabbling in there!
youtube.com/watch?v=zIh5AHxh-Ok

Attached: DubuJimmyJams3.webm (239x216, 1.96M)

weekend. some things to fix around the house like plumbing stuff.
today was just a relaxing day. went shopping. I didn't get anything except parts for the plumbing repairs.
I installed sodium for the minecraft. it helped a little but still laggy. I went into a world that I might not have been in since 2014 and another that I hadn't been in since 2017. I wanted to take screen shots but I forgot how to do anything like flying or taking screen shots

Attached: v1diac-11-ekqiiljbep291.jpg (680x453, 39.09K)

> Wait... going shopping is also a relaxing day?!
This is some sort of strange dichotomy to me... but heck, as long as the fren was able to secure a few cozy moments I suppose that's not all too bad!

Also, perhaps it's just the OLD worlds that are like that?
> Did you try a new world and see how that goes, maybe like reduce the render distance and what not as well?
Beats me, just some suggestions!

And unless the world has cheats enabled, I think you need to open it to LAN or something so you can enter in commands to fly around and then it's F2 for pictures and I think F1 to remove the HUD if need be!

Attached: Mina112.webm (576x480, 315.86K)

Day 3 of job. Going okay, I like working overnight and listening to YouTube videos while I work.

I think I’m going to make a video for the viewers from the Philippines. My Japanese video didn’t do well at all, that hecker didn’t even crack 5,000 views.

>How are the frens tonight? What did you watch on YouTube or do so far today?

Attached: 6EE068AC-A0CD-439D-A6EF-9080879C7E76.gif (220x225, 223.7K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: A Jimmy-Jam we haven't dabbled in for a HOT minute and a half to be sure but it's always a cozy one in my bookies and hopefully that's the same for the frens!
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ys8gLkfW6M

Attached: Minstrel of the Jimmy-Jams.jpg (419x610, 335.43K)

Greetings to you there, my fren!
> Day 3 I see?!
He's still going strong as well there!

Heck, the fren has it made there if he can partake in the YouTubbies while toiling away at the workies!
Hopefully the fellows there are nice folks and they're fun to work with, my fren!

> Also, fret not, my fren!
5000 views still isn't half bad at all, you just need to keep up that effort and maybe make some videos for those different groups of folks but remember that some universal videos for ALL of them can be good as well there!

Also, for me, it's been a cozy time I suppose with some mining vidya and one of those dino-films being partaken in today so that's something!
> Has the fren been up to any cozy dabblings there?!

Attached: Mina.webm (480x480, 540.63K)

>> Wait... going shopping is also a relaxing day?!
half of it was. going to the hardware store was relaxing but then going to Target was not. but since it was really hot out, like 116F according to the temperature sensor in the car, it was actually less relaxing than it would be in spring.

>Beats me, just some suggestions!
I only loaded up old worlds. I will test it with a new seed.

also I started up Skyrim again today which is the first time in a few weeks because of the studying.
I walked around in a circle, killed a bear and turned it off. I guess I wasn't really in the mood to do much.
>captchas

Attached: toonmecom_26a04a.jpg (1080x1440, 214.82K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: Another CLASSIC Jimmy-Jam for the frens that's not just a Friday CLASSIC but a CLASSIC in general that I'm sure you've all heard once or twice out there!
youtu.be/RYnFIRc0k6E?t=25

Attached: DubuJimmyJams12.jpg (236x354, 13.66K)

> That's one of those fancy Toon thingies I see there!
I gave it a go with one picture and it turned out... good I guess?
I don't really know what EXCELLENT looks like on that website but it's not BAD by any means just not really good like that one Yooh PurePost from before!

> like 116F
What in the actual heck... that's enough to literally kill someone in like 2 minutes of being outside!
I hope you were able to sprint to the hopefully air conditioned stores there!

> also I started up Skyrim again today which is the first time in a few weeks because of the studying.
Heck... he's jumping right into the viya times when he should be doing the studies and all!
That must be in the coming days now, right?!

He's jumping into the Blessed times without the thingy being done yet!
> That's fine of course, just make sure to do some of those studies still so you'll be well prepared!
I think the vidya times will come back to you again there in due time, it's just getting rid of all of those other duties the fren has first so your brain will be ready for those cozy partakings!

Attached: toonmecom_e35cd9.jpg (1024x1024, 180.72K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: A LEGENDARY Jimmy-Jam that's CERTAINLY a Friday Jimmy-Jam CLASSIC that's stood the test of time and still came out as a nostalgic BOP that we'll never truly forget!
youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

Attached: DubuJimmyJams13.jpg (750x750, 149.15K)

Dino film? Jurassic Park?
Yes! Grabbing items is alright when you get to listen to youtube.

Apparently I was at 64 items picked an hour, which is somewhat low considering my co workers picked 164 an hour.

Attached: E41EC961-8023-4F30-B8EF-B21E3073799A.jpg (828x828, 156.21K)

> That might've been the case!
I was watching a Red Letter Media episode and they mentioned that one Dino film and how it was probably bad and I remembered it existed!

And I was able to find it online for some partakings and it was... adequate I guess?
Beats me... I can see why many folks didn't like it too much but I could at least turn off my brain and watch it!
> Sometimes that's good enough for me!

Also, what sorts of YouTubbies are you partaking in there while grabbing those random workies objects, my fren?
Maybe you can share it with the coworker fellows there!

> Apparently I was at 64 items picked an hour, which is somewhat low considering my co workers picked 164 an hour.
No harm in that, my fren!
You're just starting off of course and I'm sure that number will jump up a fair bit in the coming days and weeks!

It's not a contest, just a gradual improvement!

Attached: DgQlIcOUEAA6pS3.jpg (800x1200, 155.24K)