Umm applesisters?

Umm applesisters?

Attached: 1661211107752.jpg (642x985, 57.66K)

lol iphones for poor pajeets confirmed

iToddlers BTFO every single time!

Ultra should be compared to the pro max which is $1400

hypothetical:
>ford has an engine that is several years ahead of chevy
>chevy uses the same engine as every other car manufacterer, but suddenly starts charging prices higher than ford's superengine
>this makes people think that the better engine (or SoC for phones) isn't actually better
fordtoddlers BTFO!!!

funny thing is, despite having more than a 13% faster SoC, iPhones are over 56% slower than Androids.
so your analogy is wrong and retarded

Attached: 1604581258565.webm (645x811, 1.65M)

>if you want to keep a dozen apps in memory then Android, which allows unlimited background battery drain and only sometimes makes you have an annoying notification to go along with it, then a phone with 16GB of RAM will beat an iPhone with 4GB (also with a more restrictive background policy)
I actually don't open 15 apps in succession over and over and I like the restrictions on background use telling apps not to profile me... so iOS is better for me.

Ultra phone

Attached: Screenshot_20220823-023828_One UI Home.png (1440x3088, 2.8M)

nobody pays msrp for a samsung phone.. they give a shit ton of discounts and other items for free when you pre-order

cope

Please, I beg you, stop making fun of us :(

Attached: 1658789204972112.png (640x1294, 283.82K)

I think Androids are cheaper unless you want the best , retard.

>despite
>13%
>56%

Go back to pol.

>using the same shared network for testing
>nor purging caches

Applesisters I am ready to commit suicide. It is more honorable than being poor.

Samsung-sama... I kneel...

Never got the meme of iphones being a richfag phone. They've had installment plans for years and every welfare queen has one

I'm not poor, but what is the best poorfag phone? I don't want to spend over 1000 dollars on a fucking cell phone that I don't use for anything besides texting my family and browsing the chan on the shitter.

iPhone SE or Pixel 6a

he wants a poorfag phone that's good, not actual cancer.

samsung

Dilate.

>Never got the meme of iphones being a richfag phone. They've had installment plans for years and every welfare queen has one
a lot of apple's customer base for cell phones and tablets is indeed hire purchase and contracts with telcos. one benefit of telcos is that you can keep upgrading the device, sometimes for very little or free, and that guarantees that apple gets a constant stream of revenue. unfortunately it costs more in contract fees and monthly payments than it does to buy the device outright. if they did buy it outright then they could at least sell the old model and get some of the money back. people are stupid.

kek it's over for itards

ford: changed history with modernization of marketing and manufacturing that was adoped by industries around the world, still in use in current year
apple: sat down at a cad tool and designed a chip using technology first invented in 1987 by a fucking tranny. changed nothing in society that benefited anyone.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1642094750171.gif (1200x1200, 2.7M)

It actually has a slower modem, courtesy of Qualcomm’s many lawsuit threats. Hence the reason all of those “apps” being tested are just websites, but in app form. Twitter, YouTube, etc. These are all based on your internet connection, not raw computing power. That makes results like these very easy to manipulate given you could just put them on separate networks, one of which being obviously superior, or cache one process and not the other.

Now show all the crashes on Android

> Hence the reason

Attached: 1631667787191.png (2121x1472, 3.63M)

As always, Androidfags need to continually cope and seethe to rationalize their bad purchases. Pathetic, really. Also quite sad.

I don't get it