What does it mean when a girl breaks up with you and says she never wants to talk to you again because you did...

What does it mean when a girl breaks up with you and says she never wants to talk to you again because you did something stupid but not serious, then after a few months she makes her Instagram public (doesn't block you) and starts randomly texting you small talk bullshit but doesn't really hold a conversation? I've been doing fine since the breakup and haven't reached out to her and I'm fucking other girls. Do you guys think she senses that im doing really well and wants to get back in my head?

Attached: 06C59BB9-5A65-4B85-8BBD-DB48B7505388.jpg (1170x1439, 924.95K)

You need to leave her on read and cut off all contact. Anything else is simp behavior and she will never respect you.

It also means women's drug is attention and not giving it to her will drive her batshit insane. You know how crackheads fiend for the next hit? That's how she'll be when you ignore her.

It means L.A.R.P.

Things arebt going well for hwr probably and she is circling back to take another swipe at you. Just ignore her.. youve got better things to do it sounds like

I’m sure anons are going to offer all kinds of explanations without really knowing what they’re talking about.

Just ask her. Something like “Hey, so I thought you didn’t want to talk to me anymore and now you’re confusing me. Where are you at right now mentally? What are you feeling?”

That general sentiment should get an honest conversation going. Then maybe you can fuck her again idk

it means she wanted to fuck someone else, did it, and it didnt all work out the way she wanted.

SHe doesnt want you back but she wants to be on your mind.

Typical female power move.

Post her nudes and leave her on read.

Why would I even larp about this faggot? What would I gain from it?

She's built for Tyrone

>Do you guys think she senses that im doing really well and wants to get back in my head?
if you're thinking this, away from her and on your own time, you know she's already in there.

It's always a game with bitches. Just ignore her. Block her number.

/thread

Attached: 1658484753301089.png (1080x1048, 1.46M)

Basically user, she found a bigger richer dick to take in her holes

Same gain as every larp ever on this site.

This is a good advice.

Clearly not or she wouldn't be playing with this dude like this, she wouldn't reach out at all if she had found the perfect new guy

you don't know how women work. They don't think like you. I don't mean they have different opinions, I mean the actual process by which they reason is different. Your rational observations mean nothing.

She wanted to fuck other guys and possibly date them. Her goals of keeping one of the guys that was fucking her didn't pan out. Now she wants to go back to someone that'll treat her like a boyfriend, after all of her holes were abused over and over.

This must be one of the saddest larps in the history of this site....

Obsessed

Hmm several responses that are a lot alike. Maybe there's some truth to it

Punch her in the fuckin head.
>That'll show her.
>Also I fucked your mother.