When did you realize videogames were a waste of time?

When did you realize videogames were a waste of time?

Attached: 6njrr8.jpg (500x501, 52.18K)

And Any Forums is not?

Videogames are more insidious. They give people a false sense of accomplishment. While stimulating the part of the brain that rewards hard work. Even though you're accomplishing nothing while succumbing to a sedentary lifestyle.

Everything's a waste of time. Let's take it a step further, shall we? Time is a construct. Someone made it up. The brain decays and the heart stops. Everything that happens before then? It's whatever the fuck you want to do.

So play your videogames if you want. I sure as fuck know that I do.

Attached: I can't see SHIT.jpg (735x1488, 94.84K)

Same thing for tv, books, etc. It's about how you want to spend your time. I'll admit modern video games are usually worse though because companies keep trying to turn them into gambling.

Most people use their life to build something for themselves and their family. Even after death their family benefit from their actions. They don't waste their lives playing videogames. While pretending they've accomplished something productive. When they really just sat and atrophied their muscles.

Wye

Not really. Videogames are worse and more self destructive. They replace real world accomplishments with fictional dopamine rushes. People get stuck in an endless cycle of doing nothing. While pretending they've accomplished something.

Video games are escapist entertainment. I love my game time, playing with my bros and acting like retarded manchildren for a few short hours a week. The rest of my time is spent being a boss, a dad and a husband. Video game time is me time.

That's cool and all, but show me what happens when the heart ceases and the brain decays. I bet you can't. Until you CAN, I'll do whatever the fuck I WANT, until the aforementioned HAPPEN.

Your move, faggot.

Attached: Asshole.png (1275x896, 813.81K)

Maybe if you have no sense of fucking self control? Stupid nigger.

That's kinda cringe. Get a useful hobby or something.

Death isn't an excuse to be a worthless person. Your ancestors built civilization and a future for their progeny. They didn't waste their time playing make believe. They actually got shit done in the real world.

That's cool and all, but show me what happens when the heart ceases and the brain decays. Prove to me that one's "worth" is worth anything at all, when the aforementioned happen. And most of all, prove to me how one can benefit from one's "worth" after the expiration of both heart and brain.

I'll be waiting.

Attached: me.jpg (680x763, 63.13K)

Holy autism batman

Incel detected

Do you know what theater is?

The majority of videogame players waste countless hours doing nothing. While pretending they accomplished something. When they just sat and atrophied their muscles while chasing a fake dopamine rush. The brain rewards doing real work and accomplishing something. Videogames abuse this and trigger that part of the brain without having to do anything.

when i realized everything is a waste of time

Attached: takemeoutside.jpg (717x726, 42.97K)

Movie and books are temporary. Videogames can be an addiction and replacement for real world accomplishments. They're worse because they trick the brain into thinking you've done something. When you haven't done anything.

What's an "hour", beyond an arbitrary measurement that was made up by someone, to make themselves feel better about life, love and the universe? In fact, what is time, faggot?

Attached: Piper Perri.jpg (1845x1569, 1.88M)

For every videogame you don't play, I'll play three. Keepin' it together, Bree?

Attached: Ada.png (384x705, 590.93K)

Not really. Most things help you develop a skill. Like cooking, cutting hair, gardening or even just walking. The human body was never meant to be sedentary.

Attached: say_that_to_my_face_fucker.jpg (385x216, 15.62K)

>The human body was never meant to be sedentary
I'm the next step in evolution, motherfucker, DEAL with it

Attached: Ronnie.png (1278x715, 1.15M)

Every action takes time. Some actions are productive and result in something positive. Either developing a useful skill or keeping the body active. Playing videogames does neither and just tricks the brain into releasing dopamine. Which is the brain's reward for having accomplished something productive.

Attached: dreams.jpg (905x900, 89.48K)

I just got bored

So many triggered faggots ITT

Attached: 1618911087574.jpg (474x736, 79.49K)

That's great. Fantastic, even. But you STILL can't tell me what happens when the heart expires and the brain decays. Where does one go? Why should I give a single flying FUCK what "productive accomplishments" I've achieved in this lifetime? Riddle me that one, fagbot.

I'll be fucking WAITING.

Attached: Nigger Slayer Team 5000™.jpg (1100x543, 58.39K)

Your ancestors worked for their future and their children's future. Even if they didn't live long enough to see the fruits of their labor. They still knew they accomplished something. Young men today waste their time playing videogames while pretending they've accomplished something.

Yeah, you've said that. Over and over. But not once have you fucking answered my question. Want me to ask it again?

I always knew they were a waste of time I'm not delusional. I love wasting time.

You're asking if I know there's an afterlife? How the fuck should I know? That just makes the limited time we have here more valuable. Since we don't know if there's anything after. Also the things we leave behind become more precious to the people around us. Since our actions and accomplishments are what's left of us.

Dude literally everything gives a false sense of accomplishment. Just let people enjoy things

This is like the most boomer ass thread ever my guy I made a mil in a month while playing games and acting like an ass sorry your dumb fuck gen couldn’t figure out how to make it profitable enjoy your nine to five god damn

You realize actually doing something is accomplishing? Since you did something instead of pretending to in a videogame.