It has been almost 1 year after the launch of windows 11, say something nice about the world's favorite operating system

It has been almost 1 year after the launch of windows 11, say something nice about the world's favorite operating system

Attached: windows_11_old_hardware_a.jpg (2000x1500, 565.73K)

It looks like shit. Windows 10 is the best version of windows by far.

still on windows 10 home

It finally pushed me to abandon windows entirely

I use it but I don't know man

I use LTSC.

Attached: Untitled (5).png (1920x1080, 2.67M)

Early Insiders adoptor here. W11 has been pretty comfy desu. All my stuff Just Works™ and it looks pretty slick.

The new Settings app is a big upgrade over W10 too.

I will wait for Windows 12

>marian
ywnbaw

Marian is a male name in Romania.

I tried it for a while and didn't see any big improvements compared to windows 10. Won't be updating anytime soon

I'll be honest I only use it because I really dislike the visual style on W10

Attached: 8255126739d1e9c327d92894eac32110.jpg (928x871, 71.46K)

some minor things like the fact that there's no option not to combine tasks, the pointless context menu and the stripped file explorer really annoyed me. They make a big difference on workflow if you're used to older windows versions

I got nothing nice to say.

Can't say anything nice because it does not support my CPU and MOBO.

Bad OS because of that.

>shittier version of GNOME

True the taskbar irked me at first. But nowadays I got used to it. /shrug Context menu can still be accessed with 'Show more options', although it's an extra click.

I like the new UI and specially the sounds (I use the 11 sound pack on my PC) but that's not enough of a strong reason for me to switch right now

Thumbnails

I don't speak beaner language.

>feet
gross

Start using 22h2 already for fucks sake. It fixes almost everything + adds explorer tabs and a bunch of other neat QoL shit like replacing the command prompt conhost with Windows Terminal or letting you select your own terminal app, and that's just one of many things.

Just replace the context menu with the legacy one, it's pretty easy

My biggest issue with W11 is file copying between drives being slow, pic related. It just halts half of the time for big files. Doesn't happen on 10.

Attached: copyspeed.png (482x339, 36.2K)

I rather like the new UI, well, the few elements that actually use it. Other than that it's just Windows 10 with a new skin. I don't get the massive amount of hate(anymore than 10 I mean).

My biggest gripe so far is mainly just that it's clearly unfinished so it feels like you are using a beta. Although it's pretty stable.

I changed my context menu to always be the old one. Honestly that's just modern Windows in general, a struggle to try and bring back the better features of older versions through regedit and shit.
The OS might be bloated but it's kind of nice that they still have all these legacy shit included.

You can bypass that stuff easily