God please don't take him it's not his time to be an angle yet...

God please don't take him it's not his time to be an angle yet. I literally got out of bed and took a Lyft to an abandoned warehouse so I can scream. FUCK it should have been Mike that backstabbing betrayer. If Frank dies I'm holding him personally responsible.

Attached: Screenshot_20220722-034412_Chrome.jpg (862x1457, 347.37K)

god damn bro, your obsession with these people dying is getting kinda weird

He's not dead yet you shit, he needs your prayers

First Corey, now this.
I can't stop yelling.

I never thought that someone could be this heartless even Mike

Kill your parents. If you wait any longer someone might do it for you.

>former costar says

Bullshit. After hisblast hospitilization, Mike Wolfe never talked to frank again! He pulled his brother on the show and ghosted frank. Now mike is telling the world of franks stroke? I dont fuckin think so. Its not something to be taken on its face. Mike wolfe is speaking out now because he is probably thinking frank will die so he needs to make contact so that when frank dies, he doesn't look like the asshole that took advantage of his first hospitilization to basically kick frank off the show. Because now that he is being vocal, no one will even remember the first hospitilization. If he didnt say anything thisntime around, his past ghosting of frank would have been compounded with the new hospitilization and everyone would focus on that amd mike wolfe would be DONE. Mike doesnt care, he is playing the social game and therefor, he is not acting IN GOOD FAITH.

Who are you talking to?

Ok so just did my research on this very important topic, cant believe the fritz is gone, is the whole thing a lie? Reading about it i think mike might be a cunt, also the sounds like the fritz liked a beer or two, who knows what goes on behind the scenes but im with the fritz on this one, also have never liked that fake slut behind the counter either

Preach brother preach

Post nudes of Daniel. I just know she has a roast beef pussy,

>NIGGERNIGGER___________NIGGER__NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER_____NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER_____________NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER________ NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER__NIGGERNIGGER
>NIGGER_NIGGER__________NIGGER__NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER___NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER _____NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER____NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER__NIGGER____NIGGER
>NIGGER__NIGGER_________NIGGER_________NIGGER_________NIGGER___________________________NIGGER__________________________NIGGER________________NIGGER______NIGGER
>NIGGER___NIGGER________NIGGER_________NIGGER________NIGGER___________________________NIGGER___________________________NIGGER________________NIGGER_______NIGGER
>NIGGER____NIGGER_______NIGGER_________NIGGER________NIGGER___________________________NIGGER___________________________NIGGER________________NIGGER_______NIGGER
>NIGGER_____NIGGER______NIGGER_________NIGGER________NIGGER___________________________NIGGER___________________________NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER__NIGGER______NIGGER
>NIGGER______NIGGER_____NIGGER_________NIGGER________NIGGER______________NIGGER______NIGGER______________NIGGER______NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER__NIGGER____NIGGER
>NIGGER_______NIGGER____NIGGER_________NIGGER________NIGGER______________NIGGER______NIGGER______________NIGGER______NIGGER________________NIGGERNIGGER
>NIGGER________NIGGER___NIGGER_________NIGGER________NIGGER__________________NIGGER__NIGGER__________________NIGGER__NIGGER________________NIGGER____NIGGER
>NIGGER_________NIGGER__NIGGER_________NIGGER_________NIGGER_________________NIGGER___NIGGER_________________NIGGER__NIGGER________________NIGGER______NIGGER
>NIGGER__________NIGGER_NIGGER__NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER___NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER _____NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER____NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER__NIGGER_______NIGGER
>NIGGER___________NIGGERNIGGER__NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER_____NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER_____________NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER ________NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER__NIGGER_______NIGGER

I dont have the nudes but google her google her and will see her true nature, also her stomach is wrecked, she tries to hide it in every photo

Daniel?

>God please don't take him
>stroke
he's already gone

Okay you need to look harder because even more information came out in the last couple months I believe. Frank made a remark and even doing some stuff on the show about how Mike would be on the phone for a long time, while they were driving, and he counted up and said that he had been in that listening to Mike be on the phone for over 23 hours or something like that. Mike took it very personally and so when he went to the hospital, that was it. It was done. I personally think it was something that Frank blew out of proportion because of it being on the show, so that it would be something interesting. I.e, he was helping the producers with injecting a little bit of drama for the show for ratings. But he couldn't even do that without Mike getting an anal blister. It fucking sucks frank.. you think you're doing the show a little bit of good and just kind of elbow driving mike, and he throws you under the bus. Like a bitch. I fucking dislike Mike's attitude on all this!

Literally shaking while reading this. Frank is just a good old boy he doesn't deserve this.

OP...God here....look, he's already dead. In fact, he up here and has moved in with that fat fuck Corey (don't worry...that asshole is getting sent to hell by tomorrow) and having a good time. You'll see for yourself in three months.

Thots and prayers

You shut your filthy whore mouth

corey is alive I found one of his precious feetprints

Attached: 20200626_204447_2448x.jpg (2448x3264, 527.76K)