I have an international flight with a layover in Dubai and was planning on taking a g pen with me for my final...

I have an international flight with a layover in Dubai and was planning on taking a g pen with me for my final destination. Am I good with the old juice in the toiletry, battery with the electronics trick? Or should I not even test it? Relatable experiences/stories are appreciated

>tldr Should I risk taking a weed pen on a flight that stops in Dubai

Attached: 58492ECC-1CF0-4295-BA75-613BAD78C614.jpg (1024x576, 32.2K)

No don't be retarded.

They will hang you.

Do it.

do it faggot

Attached: jest.png (184x211, 2.17K)

Honestly, I would take a box mod vape (they're pretty bulky, and look like portal phone chargers and you have an excuse to have it with you because you "vape") you can turn most vapes mods to 7-8 watts and it will not burn the cotton of the pen, and work just as well if not better. The pen itself is tricky, I'd put it with toiletry only if hidden very well. AND REMEMBER at all times you NEVER break 2 laws at once and you should be fine bro.

The risk is too high OP. You don’t want to roll the dice in Dubai. Those people use slave labor. It’s almost worse than Singapore since they have no morals at all.

Fuck Muslims. Shoot those organisms on sight. They're a plague.

No you dumbass
Laws against drugs are liberal in the US but you are going to a literal fucking authoritarian and religious country

depends if they want to search u or not, the lines change on who they'll "randomly search". mostly single passengers or fat people

Why do people even go to Dubai? Isn't it hot as fuck? Just go to Vegas.

OP here. I’m flying alone and my toiletry is in my check in. The substance itself wouldn’t be in my carry on. Does luggage going from one airplane to another during a layover get double checked through security? Or only at the final destination?

Layover in Dubai retard

Nota good idea with this, do what i do and pack a few books, press either flower or edible gummies into the pages of a few books and you should be goood to go. If you bring flower you will have to buy a cheap pipe somewhere which is never hard

nope. they always have dogs and that lil nigga will sniff out that pen and you will be getting raped by jamal in jail by 10pm

Dumbass.

Attached: MZ.jpg (736x491, 42.2K)

I’m not sure about that weird ass country’s policies but the danger is that they take a drug dog and check your baggage. If you’re going to risk it, which it sounds like you are, at least get a legit vacuum sealed baggie. I don’t think they would physically go through your checked bags though that’s just too laborious.

>jamal
*Abdul
but same thing yeah

Does this apply to exchange flights within Dubai airport or just if your final destination is Dubai?

if you think it is worth a minimum sentence of ten years then go for it

Dont try that in Dubai. They have the most advanced tech that money can buy. They will detect and destroy it. You will be allowed to leave.

OP here. I’ve been seeing a lot of articles dates early 2022 saying that THC punishments for visitors have been more chill. Haven’t seen any confirmation from their end, just articles in the US.

My cousin and his buddy worked for an American oil company some-odd years ago, and they got sent over to Saudi Arabia with some other American workers temporarily, and had to live in a special barracks section because those Wahabi extremists over there are insane. Anyway, his buddy got caught with only a half a joint of weed and a couple of nudie mags, and they threw him in prison and threw away the key. They were all warned ahead of time. My cousin finished his work over there and came back to the States and said Dave got locked up. Not sure when or if they'll ever see him again. U.S. Consulate/Embassy couldn't do shit. No immunity. The oil company employer was helpless. Word to the wise: Stay away from extremist government countries.

if you are not leaving the airport then there is a very good chance that your stored baggage will be taken straight to the next plane, OR it will be left on a cart in the taxi area, neither of which are not normally inspected

source i work at an a large airport