Moderators on Any Forums are the laziest faggots on this website...

Moderators on Any Forums are the laziest faggots on this website. Do your fucking jobs and cull the faggot posts (anything to do with Any Forums) along with the husks that make Any Forums posts. Lazy fucking niggers each and every one of you.

Attached: okmpcpljf8u11.jpg (1440x1386, 123.26K)

Attached: badbait.png (1360x2034, 455.32K)

How's summer treating you, newfag?

>list if African inventions
....such as?

But that would be censorship, newfag tourist. You know where to go back to. They have all the censorship you could possibly wish for.

Attached: Pedod.png (446x416, 498.44K)

Sharpened sticks

Thank you for proving my point. Stupid fucking niggers.

Cap

Wouldnt be censorship, it would be board containment, you know? Like the mods are supposed to do but they dont because they're all busy taking HRT.

You had no point. Go back to your safespace BBC cuck thread.

Attached: jessica-lynch-lori-piestewa-century-of-courage-97342210.jpg (960x1200, 280.68K)

>it would be board containment
So...censorship?

Joe Biden literally started WWIII

There's no such thing as "board containment" with regard to Any Forums, you turbovirgin ultrafaggot, because Any Forums stands for "random" - it can be about legally fucking ANYTHING.

Now FUCK OFF back to that other place you came from, niggerlicker.

Attached: black tie frog.png (639x607, 95.57K)

Meh, because it's Any Forums I don't really give a shit. But all other boards I agree this shite needs to stop.

Are you retarded? My point was that mods need to do their jobs and contain the fucking retards from other boards who shit this place up. Reading comprehension is hard for niggers i understand. Just try sounding out the syllables next time. Maybe youll get it.

Vladimir Putin is gonna be super upset he’s not getting credit for his greatest achievement.

>HURR ITS A RANDOM BOARD
>constantly spammed by Any Forums and Any Forums faggots on a literal hourly basis
Ok faggot. Go back to your kike threads you fucking failure.

Deal with it, faggot. Eat shit. Eat shit and go back.

Attached: Indeed, Eat Shit.jpg (600x758, 51.33K)

Facts

Attached: 1532757255375.png (408x450, 34.47K)

>nooooo you can't post random things on my random board
How dumb are you?

What would you prefer on your random board. Some bitch complaing about retarded things like (you)r current thread?

BOTH SIDES SAME!!

When republicans look especially bad in the news, republicans play the "both sides same" card.

Trust the plan!

Look at all the faggot kikes raging because they have no other form of personality besides being fucking autistic. You are, each and all, evolutionary failures.

Its not random if it takes over half the board you stupid fucking nigger.

>t. Autistic mass replying kike

Another NPC

>noooo i need someone to censor the board because I'm too retarded to click threads i like
You can post your tits now

I made a new thread just for you

Attached: Go Fuck Yourself.jpg (1200x1668, 356.74K)

Dangerously based

I dont know retard, maybe ACTUAL RANDOM instead of Any Forums and Any Forums bullshit that takes well over half the board? Y'know because its called RANDOM? Fucking idiot.

Oh look you referenced a pol thread on here, proving my point further. Congratulations you stupid fucking nigger.

If you're gonna bitch and complain about the rules, you could at least post your tits. Dumb bitch.

Attached: guaranteed reply image.jpg (1260x630, 811.18K)