What are the political implications of government's leftist arm being a thought policing squad?

what are the political implications of government's leftist arm being a thought policing squad?

Attached: thoughtpolice.jpg (742x866, 147.96K)

alejandra caraballo

Dems and repubs are both just telling you what you want to hear. Its never been about you or your rights; just people in power doing what people in power do

I don't know that I would say 'never', but yes.

It was just moved
What's the big deal?

is that way

idk if the government has much to do with the people selling tickets at a theater bro...

Totally loving all the Jews bro.

Attached: OIP (92).jpg (333x500, 17.8K)

Is he actually transphobic or just a normal comedian that criticizes anyone who can be criticized?

sick dubs however I'm banned from pol lets talk politics and religion. /x/ banned me also lols

Attached: 577d276157eefa1335ea3ee3aa530164.jpg (450x297, 35.67K)

sick dubs breh lets talk

Attached: maxresdefault-10-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 71.92K)

Take a wild guess.

>what are the political implications of government's leftist arm being a thought policing squad?

Businesses and venues not run by fuckheads make a lot more money

aka the Jews

Attached: b1b8d564a412fe9f1cf0dc4b586fcfa5.jpg (404x404, 91.38K)

Those troons are fucking stupid. Dave is one of the fuck Illuminati actually supporting the the LGBTQ cause..

I'm guessing the latter, seeing how trans people seem to believe they are the only group immune to any amount of criticism

I don't know, but it looks like trannies and niggers are fighting. They already predicted that when the white man lost power, there would be a huge struggle among minorities. I can't wait for them to kill each other.

NIGGER GOD SAID NIGGERS ARE SUPERIOR TO JEWS SHOWN AS EXAMPLE HERE. TOTES STILL COMFORTABLE BEING A NIGGER JEW.

New King James Version
“Are you not like the people of Ethiopia to Me, O children of Israel?” says the LORD. “Did I not bring up Israel from the land of Egypt, The Philistines from Caphtor, And the Syrians from Kir?

Attached: 3kf2mb.jpg (500x850, 135.02K)

His opening act to one of his most popular specials was a trans woman. He was good friends with her and when she killed herself Chappelle set up a fund for her daughter. His closing bit of a special was essentially dedicated to how much he wishes she was still around. So yah nigga is transphobic as fuck.

This is the equivalent of "I have a black friend so I can't be racist". Listen to that boy speak. He's a transphobe.

good

If God likes niggers so much, why are they shit?

Yes, good. I hope niggers and faggots fight to the death and take each other out.

Captcha: AYDKKK

Breach of contract lol

That’s what I like about him

Me too

What specifically has he said or done that makes him a transphobe?

Are you a fucking retard thinking the government is thought policing? The workers went 'nah fam, we out', literally not the government. You must be fucking retarded.

Being afraid of trans people.

I hope the contract said he got payed anyway. That would be funny shit.

I hope you receive this shit in hell, literally.

Attached: R - 2022-07-18T134915.348.jpg (536x799, 92.19K)

They don't have an answer because he hasn't done anything. His trans jokes are far more tame then most of the shit he does anyway.

What, do you think somebody made up these claims to destroy one of the last bastions of freedom of speech, stand-up comedy? No. He's a nigger. Americans worship niggers unless they refuse to toe the party line. That's why lefties don't like him anymore. I don't like him because he's a fucking coon.

ywnbaw

I'd love to have some of that. I'd gas all the money-grubbing kikes down there with it. Also, Hell doesn't exist Christfag.

You're marked for death by the papal doggie of omnipotent power for your utter retardation and lack of response to a higher power than you. AKA Me AKA YHWH
Son, I am Dissapoint. You pissed off your salvation by shitposting hatred here.

Attached: R - 2022-07-19T143114.392.jpg (593x538, 43.16K)

I know I won't. I'm a man who doesn't worship coons for their entertaining antics. How about you, son?

Ever here of Apollyon or Abadon He's my homie :) You've been double up visited by Holiness. Shits stuffed for you big time enjoy the nails in the coffin,

As much as I enjoy this utter chaos, you probably belong in with the rest of the schizos.

Dude they'll never get it. They are all NPC's anyhow thinking they are "doing good work".

I wish you nothing but the best from here on out.

Attached: inquisition (5).jpg (300x299, 35.29K)

already banned lolz because im a keyboard warrior and so are you...

Attached: OIP - 2022-07-18T170942.412.jpg (474x470, 23.59K)

Thanks dude. :))

Oopsies he's my mark of confirmation.

Attached: R - 2022-07-19T143057.498.jpg (735x720, 59.67K)

Hehehe good job.

It's just jews. It really is. I was skeptical too, but they made the biggest lie in all of history, and leveraged it to an extreme degree to indoctrinate little kids.
>the media is an evil institution of controlling the masses. And how many non-jews are in high places in the media?

Attached: 1602507192692.png (640x796, 598.21K)

Fucking satanic nerds.....

Attached: R.jpg (1024x715, 343.02K)