My experience being rapped (18f) I need to get this off my chest

My experience being rapped (18f) I need to get this off my chest.

At first I was very excited. I was so turned on, just from being so close to him – his breath, smell and taste. I was wet - my nipples were hard – it felt like every nerve in my body was tingling. I’d never experienced such arousal before. Even so, all I wanted to do was kiss him passionately, but he put his hand up my skirt and slowly into my panties. I told him to stop. He said “but your pussy is wet?”. Yeah, so? I just said no! This wasn’t how I pictured my first time. I told him “no” again pushing against him, but he was stronger, and he pushed me hard against the wall pinning me there, kissing me. I closed my eyes and waited for him to stop. I felt him penetrate me with his fingers. I zoned out, but could hear myself, as if in the 3rd party, moaning loudly, waves of pleasure washing over me - my pussy tingled with feelings of satisfaction that until then I didn’t know I’d actually been longing for. I bucked my hips towards him. He started massaging my clit with his thumb and my legs started shaking. Even though I’d never orgasmed before, I knew right then, I was cumming and I couldn’t stop myself. I tried to stop it, but I came - for like a minute. I felt very sensitive between my legs, but he kept rubbing my clit and after a couple of minutes my knees buckled and I came again. My body reacted to my assault in a way my mind could never have imagined. My mouth and mind were saying no, but my vagina was screaming yes. At my most distressed, at a time when I wanted to imagine I was someplace else, I orgasmed. He was smiling when I opened my eyes believing my orgasms proved to him that I really did want him, despite me saying no and pushing him away — that it wasn’t an assault. “You liked that” he said. I guess I believed him. It’s hard to believe, but I actually put my arms around him. I kissed him. I felt pathetic and useless throughout the ordeal. I hated him.

Attached: 68F27897-C65E-4DC9-A5DD-0AF815B3B86D.jpg (1920x2757, 628.19K)

i hate niggers

Holy fuck shut up

Attached: 425B604A-D19D-4D34-A8D0-39F0ADE76A95.jpg (720x721, 49.8K)

Sex is a hormonal experience. Sounds like a hentai. What did you want/how did you want it to happen?

Ya what he said.

Shut the fuck up retard

You wrote far too much and so I will not be reading it. Maybe your next rapist should take brevity into consideration.

Gross. I hate rape stories. Theyre hot but people are terrible

If this isn’t larp, this is just a woman’s place lmao

But its not though

Attached: D82LIXMWwAAFWl6.jpg (643x733, 75.72K)

I hope writing this helped in some way.

Well, that does suck but its not the worst story ive heard

You’re a LARPing incel and it’s sad that you posted this, even if it is pasta

>18f rape story
Automatic larp. Enjoy the free bump, then kys.

no, shut the fuck up
shut the actual fuck up you vampiristic pig.

50% of female students on college campuses in the US are RAPED. Get educated and be respectful when you hear a survivor's story like the OP's

Damn who rapped you? Eminem? Lil Uzi? Rapping is a serious affair.

0% of sexual assault victims post about it on Any Forums though
Perpetrators, on the other hand…

Source?

Idk man. Might be the only place they feel comfortable about sharing it. Didn't even read the story though, probably is larp.