What are your research conclusions?

What are your research conclusions?

Attached: 1653760157439.jpg (640x640, 26.87K)

Life is just a simulation, in order to exit the simulation one must chop off and eat his own penis

The more that I know the more I know I don't know.

Attached: 1628564941211.png (306x306, 76.98K)

I've concluded that OP is not a frog

I'll become homeless before bowing down.

That the guy killed and possibly raped his co-worker. I'm in a convenient position though because the investigation is probably already done and he's currently in jail. Can't say for sure though because I only watched half of the video.

'Crazy in the head, crazy good in bed' is true.
However, so is 'don't stick your dick in crazy.'

It's the jews
/thread

Historically, you were able to run regressions using log dividend ratios to consistently predict stock market returns. Now, this method no longer works. Who is behind this? You guessed it. The jews!

The jews aren't that bad

Trotsky was right, and industrialism is what kills communism countries rather than communism itself

Glowing

YouTube Premium is worth it for Apple TV

you get apple tv if you buy you youtube premium? what else do you get? hulu? amc+?

g2tamm

No

Did you type out your captcha?

300mg Ketamine up the butt every day is the only way to live.

Hot dogs are Sus.

Attached: log8wtpv2qn71.jpg (340x630, 37.48K)

Are you ok?

Luvox is the best SSRI

No, he's british

I think Solar is ready now for what we need. We're at over 30% pushing hard towards 40% efficieny. We can have theese on every fucking phone in the wolrd by the end of the year. With minor modification to our TPE recipies, we can coat an endoskeletal casing with it and Droids will mostly be solar powered on the go. they'll still need some "sleep" time, but it won't be anywhere near as long or as costly.

[Vnr.]