Well Any Forums?

Well Any Forums?

Attached: B5C6EFC6-DA16-45CB-B456-A240CA056F4B.jpg (250x376, 12.78K)

Fact with a serious caveat. You must obtain several books to get to the truth.
The 1611 King James Version
Bullinger"s Companion Bible (also KJV)
Strong's Concordance.

With these tools you can translate and correctly divide Gods letters to you.

No apples as original sin.
Adam and Eve being incorrectly identified as being 2 people instead of the first telling being about mankind. And the second telling (after
God tested on the seventh "day" Which was by no means a n actual day) about the Hebrew couple who were decieved by a fallen Angel. (No snake here)

The translators of the 1611 KJV Bible wrote 3 letter to King, Clergy, and layman alike. All explaing their inability to properly translate all the sources that were claimed to be the word of God. So many things traditionally taught are just simply wrong. Oh and tested above should have been "rested" making mankind 5th "day" creations And Haadam and Haeve the first hebrew people. Google serpent seed and see if you can understand the origin of sin?
Again it was not eating fruit on the advice of a snake.

So Haadam and Haeve were created on the eighth "day" and they were tempted by a fallen Angel who was tricky like a "snake in the grass" See Genesis 6:4 regarding fallen Angel's who had offspring with humans.

Fact as long as you dont add extra books

that’s Satan, who tempted Adam and Eve to eat the apple and as result God casted them out of Heaven and into the earth

Yes Satan was the fallen Angel but again the sin they commited did not involve eating anything but especially not apples.

Religion discussion is for retards. Like actual retards who genuinely enjoy arguing over something that can never be proven right or wrong and then actually getting mad at the opposing side. Like next level retardation right there, but the OP's pic reminded me of that show fact or fiction. Fuck it was so stupid. Now I have to go watch some episodes. Thanks, OP.

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124.22K)

Oh and Haadam and Haeve were cast out of the Garden of Eden. Satan has never yet been cast down from Heaven he was allowed to travel to and fro all about the Earth. It was only after Christ's resurrection that he was banned from the Earth and currently resides behind Gods throne whispering accusation against us all to God. While only being allowed to whisper his suggestions to Cains offspring who have continued to be fruitful and multiply even to this day (Revelation 2:9)

We await Gods casting him down at some future date when Satan will lie and claim to be the second coming here to "rapture" folks away another Satanic lie perpetuated by foolish men in funny hats though the word rapture and its concept are contained no where in the bible.

Today may be your blessed day.
I am here to enlighten folks like you. Free of charge. No tithes no lies. I understand your doubts brother. So many foolish men in funny hats who are interested in profits. Not teaching what the Prophets taught. Take a chance and ask a question.

Neither.
Meds now.

Attached: R.jpg (1104x799, 118.52K)

I'll go to church if you buy me the first season of Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction?

It's also available for stream on Amazon prime if you wanna just go ahead and get me a month subscription of that, I'd easily be able to binge them all. The show is ridiculous. The premise is that they tell you a story and you need to guess whether it's real or not, but sometimes the story will be about like a guy like being saved from a volcano by a ghost and obviously you're thinking, "That's fiction", and the host will eb like, "Actually that really happened", and then show zero proof whatsoever. Then it's onto the next story. And that's it. They expect you to believe all these stupid impossible stories and since it was made in the 90's everyone is like "whoa it's real".

Attached: file.png (900x506, 287.29K)

I am not OP.

The last 4 lposts you linked were mine how ever. I am bipolar and was once prescribed abilify. It did not help. There is valid cause for my depression. I prefer to just smoke pot to try and feel better with no risk of gynecomastia. Did you have any questions?

I do not want you to go to Church.

I want you to obtain the 3 books I suggested either free online or in book form and read them. I do not want to encourage any one to blindly follow a foolish man behind a pulpit in a funny hats. Might I suggest you find torrents of the show on pirate bay.

>I am not OP. The last 4 lposts you linked were mine how ever.
No shit.
>Did you have any questions?
lol

I'll read the books after you get me the show.

Genesis 1
>In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

so we have water before we have stars... clearly the author cant be GOD. Unfortunately this is only the start, most of the claims in Genesis can are false from geology to astronomy to botany.

Thepiratebay org/search?q=fact+or+fiction&cat=0

I mean, the Bible definitely exists. I've even read parts of a few of them

I don't have qbittorrent. Pirating is a sin. I need the gift of the lord. Preferably in the form of a DVD box set.

Have you tried DMT

>Fact with a serious caveat
God is creating stars on the 3rd day after he has separated land and water on Earth. How am i take this seriously?

That is not the King James version.

It is an even poorer translation.

The word "was" in your quoted verse is in Chaldean "Havaya" it occurs 12 times in the bible and except that one time in Genesis is always translated as "became". So the Earth became void at that point in time but existed prior to that probably for million if not billions of years.

Bah then go check it out of your local lending library. Which honestly is no different then a torrent if you delete it after you view it. Those plastic DVDs cost pennies to produce and were broadcast through the air paid for with advertisers dollars none of the ten commandments say anything about borrowing a source of knowledge. If you want to pay for lies from whatever source you choose so be it.

Because they did not love the truth they were given over to the lie.