My boyfriend found out I fuck my dog, I've been doing it for 4 years now...

My boyfriend found out I fuck my dog, I've been doing it for 4 years now. It started as an experiment but I ended up loving the she felt more than a person and now he's telling literally everyone, what's my next step Any Forumsros I really have no clue where to go from here

Attached: 1657409152864.jpg (446x435, 18.98K)

pics or it didn't happen

Attached: 1305155330018.jpg (230x243, 59.01K)

Damn nice dubs

Invent something funnier.

tits or gtfo

also just deny everything

>gays fucking dogs
Well. Thats something.

Trump it out Any Forumsro
>Deny, deny, deny, deflect, deny
You just need high enough Evasion, Speech, and Charisma to pull it off. You've gotta play the long game.

Don't worry about it, now that your bf is telling everyone, everyone will just wonder why they are still in a relationship with you. Your bf will be labeled just as weird as you are, thus only harming his own reputation

He's not gay. It's a female dog.

Was coming to this, I'm bi with a male partner and a female dog

You know what, that is a good point, I didn't really think about that. I'd still rather not be known as the dogfucker in my friend group, but I suppose the title fits

Kinda the idea but it's a lot harder to deflect when you're S/O goes crying to people about it, I'm kinda just hoping to keep it in house but I've already got people calling me. Thankfully everyone seems to be more confused than anything, so no one has come screaming yet

post dog

Ask and I shall deliver user, not the best pic but here you go

Attached: IMG_2866.jpg (2048x1536, 715.56K)

1. Why tf would I have a picture of that and
2. I couldn't even post it here, it's illegal in most states

>it's illegal
Didn't stop you before

It's not illegal in my state, but it's against the rules to post here

>it's real
holy fuck

Sorry you had to find out this way user, but yeah, it is

thats pretty hot
Post dog vagina now

Attached: 1648459001312.png (512x512, 181.62K)