According to the pentagon we're pursuing combat with entities from another dimension

According to the pentagon we're pursuing combat with entities from another dimension.
yesterday morning the Pentagon just created the "All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office" which will
>detect, identify and attribute objects of interest in, on or near military installations, operating areas, training areas, special use airspace and other areas of interest, and, as necessary, to mitigate any associated threats to safety of operations and national security.
>This includes anomalous, unidentified space, airborne, submerged and transmedium objects

They have divided their sequence tasks into:
>Surveillance, Collection and Reporting
>System Capabilities and Design
>Intelligence Operations and Analysis
>Mitigation and Defeat
>Governance
>Science and Technology

>mitigation and defeat of transmedium objects
Do you guys realize what this means? Shit is about to get real interesting...

Attached: 1658312378224296.png (1456x1057, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

documents2.theblackvault.com/documents/cia/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
thriveworks.com/blog/schizophrenia-symptoms-treatments/
youtube.com/watch?v=VVLFqmp2aSY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1657331677411.jpg (820x1024, 107.19K)

nah, not really. govt is 10-15yr behind private sector and filled with dumbass boomers. spend all our money on slightly faster planes and tanks, neglect its populace and infrastructure, and these morons are who is going to "surveil" a species 10k yr more advanced than us?

Go do DMT and you'll meet them. We are not nearly as high on the food chain as you'd think. When your monkey ass is laying in bed paralyzed and 4 of them show up through the walls at 3am you'll understand. Until then you and the boomers can pay lockheed to build some more f-35 they're going to laugh out.

"its just psychosis user"

riiiiight

>Go do DMT and you'll meet them
user, I have met 3 different species and I did not need to consume any drugs. Let me explain something to you; do you know what quality of humans these beings universally seem to abhor?
It's insults. Humans belittle their intellectual adversaries and even their peers-- you're doing it right now. It's automatic and it's part of your fear response.
They genuinely see this as a barrier to communication. Some of these beings take their own existence very seriously and the lack of respect from humans is seen as a valid reason to not give us a chance.
If you cannot isolate your fear without drugs you are not ready.

Attached: 1605150480837.jpg (786x1024, 163.11K)

So I do understand this and genuinely believe they value and encourage empathy. They do not engage when I've tried to communicate with them. I suspect they do not wish to interfere with our development but it very well could be that I lack empathy (although I have tried to remain calm and spock like when they have shown up). People will not fucking get it and I don't even try to tell anyone for fear they will think I'm crazy. They legit are on the other side of Maya's Veil. DMT drops that veil. I believe heavy meditation can if you can focus enough (i've felt that) but I cant quite get there.

I do know we are _children_. I worry about what we're supposed to learn here. How to grow. I wish they'd just show up and school our dumb asses though. Sick of this shit knowing they're right on the other side watching and judging us. Like gd'it help us learn!

(also assuming the other two are reptilian and mantid. i have not seen them but dont doubt it)

Take your meds

Attached: Ayeka (4).jpg (960x640, 50.8K)

>Joseph Richard
over 40 and all and there
>HEY MOM!
we would mock
11a and 12a

Attached: 11c960d0bab7697116f1030e7e6cabff.png (1169x826, 529.73K)

yaaa take your dmt or heroic dose of psylocin then stfu when you learn how ignorant you are

Schizo babble

>I believe heavy meditation can if you can focus enough (i've felt that) but I cant quite get there

Have you tried using the techniques put forward in the Gateway Process? I normally would never suggest anyone attempt it but if you are already trying to navigate this domain you are aware of the risks.
>also assuming the other two are reptilian and mantid
I've seen Greys, Twhites and reps. All of them seemed to attempt to scrub some memories except for the reps.

Attached: Disc-of-Sabu.jpg (1336x979, 50.34K)

user, as a reasonable person I can accept your reservations. Read this document:

documents2.theblackvault.com/documents/cia/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

Attached: 33822732424d36fd1a5966057ce7ce9e.jpg (960x720, 78.13K)

thank you for that. i will try to reduce the insults as well if it offends them. I have read a dozen books on meditation, Brahm and Silburn being a couple I liked. Jung's Digging Method has been the most effective so far.

Have you experienced "white light"? Either in meditation or at the end of devices they carry? Got the shit zapped out of me one night but I may have had it coming.

"schizo"

hallucinations/delusions have not been prolonged (especially not 6mo or longer)
speech has not been disordered
behavior has not been catatonic
no depressive/manic episodes
"disturbance cannot be attributed to the physiological effects of a substance" < DMT
"multiple episodes" < debatable

thriveworks.com/blog/schizophrenia-symptoms-treatments/

and no i'm not joking or fucking around. I put up a fight one night while paralyzed and think I got tasered or something. honestly I knew better and was just mad they wouldn't let me get up and go with them which I would have. Just pissed me off they don't seem to give a damn about our autonomy.

>if it offends them
It's not so much that it offends them (although they will take personal offense if you don't respect them) it's that they consider the gesture an 'uncivilized' behavior. They think that this kind of logic process in our minds which produces conflicts with our betters is backwards and destructive. This could be a matter of basically cultural norms or it could be intrinsic to the universe. So it may be the case that the universal act of disrespect actually change local space in some way that hampers their ability to interact with us. I don't pretend to know but there are ways to interpret the little info we have.

>white light
Not correlated to what I experienced no. But I was also knocked out instantly and shortly revived when I first reacted to them violently in a panic (already on edge due to thinking my house was broken into) but that was not accompanied by any motion or gesture I could see... but I never saw all their hands so they could have had one of those infamous flashlights.

Attached: Pyramids_of_the_Giza_Necropolis.jpg (1706x711, 490.57K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VVLFqmp2aSY

when I got hit by it _everything_ vibrated. felt it in my fucking teeth. I just wanted to apologize if I pissed them off. I legit think they are The Watchers that are maintaining our shit show down here and its just sad. Like dang are they really keeping us from going off the rails and if so maybe the reason we're seeing them more is our bs behavior down here

Watch this and then compare to the childrens' media of today... feels bad

Attached: toyrok1.jpg (600x432, 137.62K)

I genuinely have no idea what the fuck I'm supposed to make of the CIA's document on the Gateway project. Usually when people talk about aliens and are firm on their existence I just brush them off as shcizos. But if a literal Dr or professor says it's plausible that somehow meditation can do X (I forgot what the document was about but I read it last night) what am I supposed to make of it?

I know the report was from the 1980s. I'm just dumbfounded and have no idea how to proceed. Imagine just how much the government is hiding from us. I'm not saying that as a conspiracy theory but they pounced on Julian Assange for the founding of WikiLeaks.

/r/EscapingPrisonPlanet