Is there a DE on Linux that doesn't SUCK?

Is there a DE on Linux that doesn't SUCK?

Gnome: No thumbnail meme.

KDE: Buggy and Krashes

Everything else: absolute trash.

Attached: s.png (734x420, 187.11K)

xfce

Budgie

i see most arch and gentoo neckbeard pedos using kde
use kde

cinnamon

Both excellent answers.
Or don't use a DE and make your own by picking a compositor, a window manager, a display manager, a status bar and so on

Looks like it's from 1998.

Just another Gnome fork that's awful.

i3 + rofi + x utils

NEET setup right there

You are a retarded lazy nigger, it takes no more than an hour to set up

don't care, only neets use that shit to feel special

>THERE IS NO DE TO UUUUUUSEEE UWAAA ONLY SHIIIIIIT
>NOOO DONT GIVE ME ANYTHING VALUEBLE I NEEED ONLY SHIIIIT TO GRUUUMBLEE ABOUT

FPBP

>>THERE IS NO DE TO UUUUUUSEEE UWAAA ONLY SHIIIIIIT
Yes.
>>NOOO DONT GIVE ME ANYTHING VALUEBLE I NEEED ONLY SHIIIIT TO GRUUUMBLEE ABOUT
Yes because it's also shit.
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact "World of Linux," or as I refer to it, "Linux Fantasy XIV." Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather a role-playing game around which those with no accomplishments can desperately form some sort of identity. You start off with your OS in an incomplete state, then you perform easily searchable, tedious manual quests trying to piece it together into something that is barely functional for a small set of tasks. Other Linux players congratulate you on playing the game and on your level progression, giving you a real sense of accomplishment for your virtual progress.

> DEs
But why? You have tiling and proper virtual desktops that are not a mess like on Windows and MacOS.
Personally, I recommend BSPWM.
But if you MUST use a DE, XFCE is pretty good.

They all suck. But Cinnamon and Mate are tolerable. GNOME is just the worst. KDE can become usable if you know how to customize it.

I am using this setup for three years already, editing a pair of configs and reading a page or took on a wiki has nothing to do with that shizo shit you wrote. You are just lazy, admit it

use lxde

you look like youre from 1998

I personally like cinnamon, mate is a close second

>You are just lazy, admit it
I'm just not a massive faggot like (You). You just look like the biggest tool to everyone using something like i3.

He's got a point user, you're using something that requires time, effort, and care, reading the wiki, reading the manuals when you could just use something that already proves itself to work very well and is completely functional

dwm

Gmone.