My time will soon come. I've chosen Carbon Monoxide Poisoning...

My time will soon come. I've chosen Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, but since i don't want to put anyone close in danger and don't want to be found by people who are close:

My plan:

get small grill and grilling charcoal. Get a small tent for camping like those cheep ones for 1-2 people.

I'm not sure if this works if the carbon monoxide inside is enough or stays enough in the tent to be effective

Attached: 2212.jpg (960x960, 59.34K)

helium is more effective, retard

just close yourself in a small garage

Attached: 1658325014817500.jpg (760x1200, 352.88K)

Seconded. And it's a much nicer way to go out. Look up exit bag.

Carbon Monoxide... lmao what is this 1985?

Buy a bottle of heeavy gas, like CO2 or Co. Maybe Sulfur Hexaflouride. Just inhale a bunch and the oxygen will go away. You need to inhale it with every breath tho.

Apparently they started adding 02 to the party bottles so you can't exit with them, you have to go to a proper gas place now.

I just feel like the grill thing is more doable. I don't need to prepare a bag don't have to worry about the gas and the concentration inside the bag.

With the tent and grill i just need to make sure to get the coal burning then take it inside the tent. Close up and lay down.

I'm just worried about the tent and if the gas stays inside enough

Just use gun instead.

Your just going to get hot and leave the tent stupid. If you could handle being mildly uncomfortable you wouldn't be killing yourself. Just take one of the easier options given ffs, we are all smarter than you.

Have you tried paying for a prostitute. Take the edge off and see how the world looks after.

Maybe but it takes only some minutes, given the small space of the tent.
I dont think the heat of the grill or whatever you mean is a problem

if ur gonna be a faggot and neck stop telling people and do it already

Okay. And why do you think we care?

Exactly. Like, don't kill yourself but if you're gonna do it anyways...just fucking do it.

I dont know where else to ask

If your life isn't so bad that you're not willing to hang from a rope, than it's not bad enough to die. Until you get to the point of "I'ld rather snap my neck from a tree than live" then just keep chugging on with life.

Listen man. If you're really trying to kill yourself I can't stop you, but what you're doing is very selfish to the people who care about you (if there are any). Not to mention, death should be the last resort. If you're willing to die, the world is your oyster because victory favors the bold. You could do anything you wanted--that you can afford. Or steal. If all else fails, why not pull a Sky King and go out in style?

I just masturbated to the Belle Delphine thread and after I nutted (in my pants btw) I called her a whore and came over here. My cummies smell like bleach.

Fair enough, i respect that opinion. Anyway i would prefer the easy option in terms of painless. Hanging from a rope or jump in front of a train or something is not an option i can think about or im willing to do.

The carbon monoxide to me seems like relative easy to get the materials, i can place the tent where i want i a secluded place, and so on.

Nice! See, user? Life really is worth living.

That's the cowards way out, even for suicide. I'm not going to tell you to not kill yourself. Sometimes the world is a tiny bit better when people kill themselves. Social and financial drain, cause nothing but pain to those around them; but those are few and far between. Overall It should be hang from a rope or don't do it.
I would never suggest jumping in front of a train, too much shit could go wrong and there is a very good chance you would still be a live, but in an amputee vegetable state.