It finally came!!!!

It finally came!!!!
I'm finally one of you!!!!
You're stuck with me FOREVER FOREVER FOREVER FOREVER!!!!!!

Attached: 20220822_073247.jpg (4000x3000, 1.41M)

>I'm finally one of you!!!!
doesn't look like a macbook air m2 to me....

I hope it's X131e, isn't it?

very cool, well done
proud of you

I have no idea, trying to get into the bios to find this info. It has Windows 10 with a password on it. I bought it for 25 bucks and promised to format it.

It's such a thick boi, I had to plug in an external keyboard, I think the keyboard is dead.

Attached: 20220822_074500.jpg (4000x3000, 2.56M)

What the fuck is THAT SHIT?
>I bought it for 25 bucks
Ah, good deal if it works.

Attached: resize.jpg (3600x2700, 1.39M)

>E430
Oh god an E series. Well, it ain't no T430 but for $25 it's damn good. Hardly a real ThinkPad though.

I’m actually considering getting one for work. Is it good? My experience with a friend’s M1 MBP was amazing, and I actually wanna give macOS a chance.

Yeah needs a few cheap parts. It was my buddies daughter. We gave her an Asus gaming laptop, a new phone, I bought this. She's in college. I made sure to give it to her with at least Linux mint installed.

Ah, didn't think so. I'll have fun with it. It's not my main computing device. I'm just farting around with it, I'll install arch on it and an open source bios etc

base model m2 mba has single nand ssd and the soc overheats
either m1 mba or mbp14
>lenovo logo
not a thinkpad

Non T-Series ThinkPads are untermenschen. You are not welcome plebian. Leave.

Op here, I have some experience with m1s. They're incredibly fast but running "legacy" applications older than 4 years is impossible. It's my horrible. Not something I would want to be stuck with on a desert island. Some of the emulators that used to work don't anymore.

I might install Windows 7 on this bad boy!

Attached: 20220822_075347.jpg (4000x3000, 3.11M)

Gotta love the gatekeeping here lolz... What do you recommend Satan?

It's a macbook air. Go to an apple store, see if you can tolerate the glossy display with a fucking notch and the shitty keyboard. If you don't mind that, go for it. Otherwise thinkpad t/x series or elitebook 800 whatever, they're still the absolute best.
>We gave her an Asus gaming laptop
Bad idea. Gaming laptops are built like shit, they need to fit all that GPU and CPU and cooling to a price so the chassis ends up being fragile garbage.
>I'll have fun with it. It's not my main computing device. I'm just farting around with it, I'll install arch on it and an open source bios etc
For that it's great.
>open source bios
Yeah that's only for the T and X series models of this gen. E series and L series don't have coreboot and only third gen models have the software flashing exploit, so a T420/X220 which are identical will still need a hardware flasher.

>base model m2 mba has single nand ssd and the soc overheats
LMAO
>lenovo logo
>not a thinkpad
Ah fuck off tranny. T60 is built better than the T43.

Attached: 1661028191567142.jpg (653x767, 43.73K)

>either m1 mba or mbp14
God I dislike the new MBP’s thick design. Is it as portable as the Air?

if this post gets dubs you put a sticker on it

you bought the wrong one, redditor.

ye, it's more rigid but it's kinda gay to place it down because the feet are very short so there's barely any gap between the bottom case cover and the surface you're placing it on
at least it has magsafe
thinkpads have only gotten worse after lenovo bought them
have you seen the new t series? they're putting those faggot realtek network cards that drop connection in what's being sold as a "premium business grade laptop"

>Non T-Series ThinkPads are untermenschen.
What about X series? The X200 is peak thinkpad.

>he bought an E series
AHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO