Is this the best cross platform high level language ever

is this the best cross platform high level language ever

Attached: BAIFC1TCP5zo.png (860x1005, 45.91K)

It would be if it was promoted as truly cross platform since the beginning.

Probably. I don't like it, but a hell of a lot of people do.

Probably yes, since in my eyes its superior than Java, and for its usecases, its pointless to compare it to shits like JS or Python.

kotlin

BeefLang is better tho, fuck JIT languages and double fuck GC languages

based

Kotlin shits on it in every way

>t. (((Microsoft Foundation)))

>Front-page of BeefLang
>Custom IDE
>Discord
No thanks.

>BeefLang
doesn't have enough support. But it's cool.

Omnisharp LSP outputs are nonsensical by design so they won't be supported in any client. Viscose, of course, supports this nonsense. Community has been able to fix this on numerous occasions but never been merged. One time, a faggot core contributer addmited it was broken by design.
So yeah, c# is fun if you like clicking with mouse like a faggot on vscode or if you enjoy clicking buttons in windows, but lsp won't work in any other editor or ide.
To be honest it partially works but explodes by jumping to definition. But of course/g/ will never even consider that is impossible to develop c# outside vscode because, you guessed it, Any Forums does not code anything at all.

>Custom IDE
>No thanks.
>11 minutes ago
I bet you were opening Visual Studio before you replied to me kek, Beef's Custom IDE would open in a instant.

>cross platform
Is it? I tried it on linux and it seemed pretty ropey, it still feels very windows centric. MS seems more interested in getting it to work under WSL2 than on native linux.

Not stable. They change that shit all the time.
Also no value types because it's on the shitty jvm.

Yes, especially for large teams.

Best language ever, however that ((hexagon)) is not the logo for C#.

Good morning sirs

Do needful sirs and bump this thread. thank you sirs

>is this the best cross platform high level language ever
It would be with proper type classes, default const for all references everywhere and without writing "new" to every object creation.
But yes, C# is a pretty good language.

Attached: wp7769395.jpg (1920x1080, 120.89K)

>a faggot core contributer addmited it was broken by design
microshaft wants you to use better IDE (visual studio) for better or worse

t. unemployed pseud