Enough is enough

Enough is enough
You do NOT have a right to a weapon of war

Attached: 787887978.jpg (1480x792, 159.43K)

Cool come and take it, faggot

but how else am I gonna dress up in camo that I'm too fat for and try to look like a bad ass Gravy Seal?

This infographic Is on the FoChan… must be true.
Trigger alert, I just purchased a flame thrower last month. Come get some.

Correct, I think everyone can agree you do not have a RIGHT to ANY weapon.

You DO have the right to create and obtain whatever you like, no matter how illegal, as long as you're willing to accept the consequences

sage
stop engaging with low-effort bait threads

Is this how you created your boipussie doll?

Sounds good, I'll just buy the civilian versions

Go fuck yourself, fascist

I think you are confusing the term assault weapons with assault rifle. If it can't fire fully automatic, it IS the civilian version

Okay fed.

Attached: 1614572529984.jpg (720x480, 39.52K)

Hopefully bait and not an alt-leftist

based redpilled

I don't give a damn what anyone thinks of it. I'll just break the law if I have to. I'm not going to let a right wing mob outgun me out of some contrived sense of ethics. Deport all the Republicans, I'll consider SOME gun control, maybe.

Exactly what I'm saying. Ar15s aren't weapons of war

Americans supporting a change in the law does not mean that the right does not exist in the law's current state, dumbass.

But I do have the right to a weapon of war, and that right shall not be infringed

At absolute best that would only solve about 3% of gum homicides in the us. Realistically it wouldn't even do that

Yeah I do, it says the right to bear arms shall not be infringed. The weapons our founding father's used when they signed declaration of independence were weapons of war, since they just got done fighting a tyrannical government, they to knew that even the new government that they founded, that it can one day also be corrupted, that man should have the same arms as any standing army, so they to can over throw them.

>You do NOT have a right to a weapon of war
Yes I do.

Attached: Only one of these is a military rifle.jpg (1200x1996, 839.71K)

no fucking way it's 67%

This thread was surely made organically by a member of the Any Forums community. Totally not a shill post made at the behest of some advocacy organization. Nope. 100% real and honest discourse happening here..

Attached: 1649130811206.png (240x249, 97.12K)

>Ar15s aren't weapons of war
This largely depends on the decade and caliber of bullet. Pic related is still relevant in war and is still used

Attached: 4325436476768876.jpg (1024x768, 97.08K)

It's also not an AR-15

filename made me chuckle.

Where do you get your food?

Attached: Weenertruck.jpg (2992x2992, 1.73M)

>Pic related is still relevant in war and is still used
lol no it's not

Well considering there are literally government-sponsored clubs that promote the use of rifles they've used (Civilian Marksmanship Program), I'd say you're wrong about that.

>American politics thread
>*hide thread*

Low quality bait

is it just me or is elon looking more and more like one of those humans that have evolved to survive a car crash?

>Implying you cant get an AR-15 of similar caliber and barrel length
>Implying an AR-15 cant serve a similar role
>Says the nigger who isnt old enough to vote
Pic related

Attached: 4535667768687.jpg (647x414, 261.85K)

That's cool

We have a right to shoot you in the face if you try to take it. That's how cemented the right is.

boogaloo motherfucker.

Electric cars are brittle, yo.

Attached: arcimoto-srk-electric-three-wheeler-hails-the-future-of-urban-transport-video-photo-gallery_5.jpg (1420x1080, 243.54K)

>literally a decade old picture
>of a reservist
lmao, once more, no it is not relevant and is not used.

It was hacked up and used out of desperation briefly because the US had no suitable 7.62x51 rifles. The M110 and SCAR changed that.