Why doesn't NZXT make more shit? I'd be interested in them making memory heatsinks

Why doesn't NZXT make more shit? I'd be interested in them making memory heatsinks

Attached: NZXT Motherboards.png (1916x1916, 656.02K)

Where are Sata ports and USB 3.0 front IO?

Where they usually are

Attached: 1637838568100.png (575x262, 95.15K)

plastic is not good at sinking heat

>buying motherboard on a metal bending company
umm why do people do this?

They are using cheap components and hide it under a pretty panel. And those panels do not have thermal pads. As nice as the clean design looks, it's a shame that this a trojan horse.

>N7 Series
hello fellow gamers

Attached: 1577492954252.gif (245x245, 504.68K)

>Minimalist motherboard!

Attached: 9493904.jpg (322x400, 20.68K)

I don't see why honestly, their shit is not amazing. I have a gigantic NZXT case I bought used for cheap and it's not great, airflow is garbage despite having tons of fans everywhere and lots of space, comparing it to my newer cheapo Phanteks P300A that only has 2 measly 120mm frontal fans and does just fine.

A easy way for them to sell more motherboards would be to implement coreboot

>buying computer components for their """aesthetics"""

Attached: wgea3.jpg (200x200, 14.97K)

If only. Slapping covers on stuff is hardly "minimalism".

Desktop isn't minimalism

this

those motherboard covers are like those plastic covers they put over the engines of cars
I hate them so much bros... I bet they are made so the normalfags don't burst out in tears when they open up the bonnet and see something "complex".

I went NZXT in 2020 just cause corona shortages were heating up and I got tired of not being able to find a single-source for all the components I wanted in my build. It does look dumb having this big-ass case with tons of room left over inside doing nothing, but oh well it's been reliable.

Debatable. It is minimalism in terms of complexity. Integration drives complexity up.

consoles are minimal because it's the same complexity on every console

Why would "same complexity" be better than "lower complexity"?

predictability

You don't need local storage. See that second PCIe slot? put a SAN card in there and get your disks from your storage cluster. it's better that way.

Why did the subject suddenly shift from complexity to predictability?

This is the equivalent in PC building of the gay wave of logo simplification.

An Intel Atom/Celeron for Chromebooks is much less complex than a standard desktop processor.

Where are PCI-Ex4 and PCI-Ex8 slots?

Is this just plastic?
I mean if this was some ludicrous cooling system? I'd be down for it.
But it looks like plastic.