Thoughts on retro tech?

thoughts on retro tech?

Attached: 1660975016756965.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

thoughts on the retro tech drama this week?

cool but cringe at the same time

Pretty comfy

Attached: 69888365_d4703ac5ca.jpg (500x334, 53.69K)

user, we already have a Thinkpad General

they brings back fond memories, but are pointless to still use

Isn't modern tech superior?

N64 Golden Eye best game growing up but cant play it now with same enjoyment.

With the drama this week over 90s retro tech, would it be best to switch to 80s retro tech now?

If you use/buy it just because it's retro and nostalgic, you're cringe as fuck and I'll call you out for it.
If it actually adds value to your life other than that, you're OK. Like using an old phones and such to avoid "smart" devices, or like picrel, my preferred keyboard (for doing anything but gaming) becuase I like the feel and the trackpoint.

Attached: capture.jpg (640x480, 57.64K)

and retro thinkpads are rarely discussed there. no, core 2 duo machines are not retro.

Imagine not only being a groomer looking edamame boy but also being a hardcore midwit to boot.
He truly is a repulsive individual, he's probably jacking off to baby sims right now.

Also, vinyl is perfectly fine, since it gives you something tangible to look at and feel, while more or less forcing you to listen to the whole album.
CD's are not, unless it's the only option, since you might as well just listen to the file on a computer, and can still skip easily through songs

i prefer fpgas and crt filters

Casessetes r cino

Nah, it's only cringe if you use it and proclaim from the rooftops that it's better just because it's vintage and/or nostalgic. Like the people who use Thinkpads and call everyone else retarded because they're not using Librebooted Thinkpads from 2007.

Eh, no thank you. The thread from yesterday kind of sucked and there's no reason a repeat would be any better.

kys
either make fun of the lgr guy, talk about retro shit, or fuck off

Nah. I'm going to talk about how this thread kind of sucks and I kind of hate participating in it but you gave me a (you) so I guess I have to according to Marquis of Queensberry rules

cool when it was relevant
cringe now
case closed

too specific of an assumption and accusation to not be projection

Useless