>32
>work in target electronics dept
>new coworker
>she just turned 19
>we start talking during lunch break
>she likes vintage stuff like linkin park and rick and morty
>we get along so good
>we are texting during work now too
i really want to ask her out but I don't want to ruin our friendship but I think if i don't ask her out I'll regret it forever..it feels like she's the one. What do?

Attached: whereiwork.jpg (640x426, 85.25K)

You probably were doing fine before you met her. It will ruin your friendship if you don't express these feelings and be dishonest about them. Have a conversation with her about it.

>vintage
>rick and morty
The actual fuck? is she dumb or do young people these days consider anything from 2 years ago vintage??

i have a foghat cover band and we're doing a garage concert on friday. I was thinking of inviting her and talking to her about it like you said, but first i have to show her my skills lol

but dont be too fast about it!!! it can come out as creepy or idk, just wait till things grow their ways for a bit

good job dating a 19 year old brat. I am sure it'll turn out just fine.

Attached: images (36).jpg (640x426, 27.16K)

>good job dating a 19 year old brat
I’m 45 and do this all the time
Why are you so negative?

sounds like you're just jealous and passive agressively whining about it

She's into you. I worked at best buy and a similar thing played out with me and a 21 year old. I was 34. Ask her to go out outside of work. If she says yes then you're gold. Just don't be a dumbass and you'll be balls deep in 19yo pussy. Girls that age seem to like older men, especially if they have their own place and can take them out and shit.

> vintage stuff like linkin park and rick and morty

In fairness, to a 19 years old, Rick and Morty seems like a vintage show, like Rocko's Modern Life for millenials

thanks man. i think i'm going to go forward with what i wrote here . I was thinking about cornering her in the parking lot before she left and talking it out and asking about whatever, but it seems more natural to ask outside work where we're both comfortabler

Whatever you do, don't corner her.

i didn't mean actually corner her but being a bit more assertive about talking about a relationship

just don't go all weird and angry when she rejects you

I feel bad for women, must suck to be stuck with friends with ulterior motives

if she rejects me i will be very angry honestly. Im already jealous about her talking to other guys at work and the idea of her going to collage scares me

Oh look. This bot post, again.

Don't do it man.
It will be fun for a few mins, and suck forever after.

Some age gaps should not be bridged.

Never fuck teenagers. Ever

jealous shitter, you just want 19 year old pussy but can't get it

19 is legal. Ask her out and remember to bag it before you tag it. Fuck the shit out of her.

Yes, only middle schoolers

>linkin park
>vintage

another retarded millenial detected

are you even old enough to be here?

Just let it flow
Change your mindset, right now you seem too desperate and thatll fuck it up
Just chill and dont worry about it it'll go well
dont be nervous

Rip
Se you tomorrow when she rejects you and you go full on tism lmao

>collage