OH NO NO!

Attached: 2E9DCE1D-15DF-4EA7-9D6C-B0B1079D01EE.png (1968x1203, 384.66K)

wtf i love google now??

use mogrify in termux to strip all metadata before you even attempt doing anything with those photoes

MS deleted a picture of my son when he was taking his first bath. Literally a newborn baby. Total bullshit. These same companies host and support all sorts of degenerate groomer shit and I can't have a memory of one of the most precious moments of my, and his, life.

>t. practiced pedo

That's why you use MicroG

Attached: cool-kid-10482439.jpg (957x1300, 142.9K)

Your kid will hate you for taking and keeping bath pictures when they get older. Microsoft did you a favor

does anyone have the uncucked non-jewed article?

hahaha bro, just let your devices spy on you bro, we are totally owning the pedos

Attached: E3F91875-D46E-4AF2-8731-6A0D501DEF8D.jpg (730x250, 46.33K)

Even if it was real, google shouldn't see the images that you send.

Any Forums strips metadata too, so just post them here.

Bingo!

it's for your own good. just don't be a pedo

Attached: Painting of muscular Sundar Pichai. face. body builder. Art by william adolphe bouguereau. During golden hour. Extremely detailed. Beautiful. 4K. Award winning2.png (512x512, 387.76K)

they wont if you dont use google.

LOL

poo in loo
not redeemings of the card sir

based. to the word of the law, he committed a crime. He should have his kids taken away, be put in the sex offender registry and spend at least 30 years in prison.

This happened when I took pictures of my wife. WTF JEWGLE!

Never upload to Google photos. NEVER EVER WHATSOEVER

I uploaded everything to jewgle photos. I just werks.

Lol my grandma uploaded a bunch of scanned photo albums to google photos and the fucking FBI or some shit came to her house because it had flagged semi-nude childhood pictures of my mom, me, and my sister (mostly shirtless as toddlers playing in the sprinkler and shit) as CP. They took the physical albums as evidence and she still hasnt gotten them back. It's been like 4 months.

>t. story that never happened