The scrollwheel on my g400s is dying. What's a good replacement mouse? Mice thread I guess

The scrollwheel on my g400s is dying. What's a good replacement mouse? Mice thread I guess.

Attached: B00BCEK2LA_G400s-BoB_lg.jpg (800x627, 52.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_n8Foung0Bs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

G703, or G403 if you still want wired.

just open it up and clean it

raze mama essential

this. how much dead skin, dried cum, and cheetos dust do you think has been encrusted on the scroll encoder wheel?

Just replace the encoder. You do know how to solder, right ?

what is the best mouse? does latency matter?

I have a G305, I used like 7 models of mouses and this is the best I like. with Alkaline batteries, this shit runs for 3-4 weeks. I love it.

My MX518 wheel needs lube. What kind should I use?

Listen to me. I was in the same position and wasted money finding similar mice. Just get the Logitech g604.

Attached: 6372599_sd.jpg (2487x4022, 1.72M)

I had the same mouse and problem. Just clean it to prolong your days with it or buy the same mouse (w/e it's branded to these days...) because no other mouse will feel that good.

do not get this. It's fat, feels slanted, has horizontal scroll which makes wheel jiggly, look at the underside, and too many buttons (have to use shit sw to make use of the 6 side buttons)

I literally had the same problem and decided to go for the viper ultimate just to try it because new logitech is shit.
Worst case I wont like it and just open it up and clean it

g400s

Olive Oil

>has horizontal scroll
Who the fuck EVER needed shit like this

Corsair Nightsword.
>Not too many buttons.
>Feels good.
>Thumb rest.
>Adjustable weight.
>Doesn't double click.

Attached: download.jpg (248x203, 8.98K)

I love trackerball mice.
But there's so little choice.

g502 wireless

get a new one from aliexpress.

mine

Attached: index.jpg (238x212, 5.83K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-21 18-54-19.png (930x827, 317.06K)

cons:
thumb rest
clunky fat
too many buttons
SOFT RUBBER scroll whell and body that will melt in 1 year
adjustable weight that's arranged in a circle so if you put one weight slot in it makes the mouse mass uneven

Trackball is pretty nice (kensington expert WIRELESS), but doesn't replace mouse. I have both on my desk. Trackball primary mouse, other mouse 40% other times

ordered on the 12th this month installed yesterday.
youtube.com/watch?v=_n8Foung0Bs

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-21 19-07-06.png (638x508, 77.09K)