Has technology stalled?

Has technology stalled?
I feel like years ago technology evolved way faster.
also there was more diversity. each cell phone was different. I remember looking at digital clocks on stores when I was a kid. now everything is black screens and touch-stuff.
even in things like cars. I remember cars being different, engines with improvements. now everything is the same, they are exact copies and there's no development of anything.

Attached: 207426781.jpg (720x405, 34.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FuKklWz3jQE
cleantechnica.com/2022/07/24/svolt-energy-readies-solid-state-battery-with-400-wh-kg-energy-density-for-production/
web.stanford.edu/~chadj/IdeaPF.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes.
its in the interest of everybody who matters to maintain the status-quo

they were competing on who makes the perfect device, steve jobs won with the smartphone with touchable icons for brainlets, so nowadays everyone is just rebranding the same touchable icons for brainlets with slightly changes over and over again.
Yes, tech stalled because they found the perfect npc controlling device.

Not only has it stalled, it's going backwards.

also nowadays popped out a new trending with using dumbphones, so they are starting to sell new "dumbphones" targeting those people. Probably just the same shit but with phisical keys and a minimalistic launcher

>technology
No, technology specifically refers to things that are new, and usually things that the majority of people in the world haven't experienced the true social benefit of yet. Phones used to be technology because people were still used to having land lines, or were treating phones as phones instead of tiny pocket computers and people dreamed of all the new crap they could fit into a tiny pocket rectangle. Planes used to be technology because people used to not be able to travel long distances effectively and people dreamed of fancy ways to travel the world.

Eventually, all "technology" becomes the mundane, status quo shit that people really want out of it. We know what phones are supposed to be, we know effective air travel is shit, but is relatively inexpensive and no, doesn't look like flying fucking cars.

Technology hasn't stalled, it's now probably something more like those tiny satellites we can put up in space for relatively cheap. We haven't seen all the benefits that those will bring, we're not quite sure of the real social benefit that will happen with that technology, there's a ton of venture capital for it, and we're still at the phase before it really blows up where the majority of people in the world don't really know about it. You're just a normie who isn't on the cutting edge.

This would lead to another question.
there's new technology aalready researched but they aren't using it in hopes of leech the goyim further.
or they aren't researching anymore, we somehow peaked.
How? any example? I saw the dumbphones thing but I wouldn't say that it is going backwards

>How? any example?

Attached: Screenshot_20220821_165916.png (932x782, 769.15K)

yeah, you start with the assumption the management isnt profoundly retarded.

i mean, facepalm is retard-tier imageboard just with billions thrown at it.
prototype source code was stolen from a dorm camarade
guggle is a search engine and amazon started as a book selling site.
microdick went from a-tier OS to self-dismantling thrash in 15 years.

theres tons of tech yet to be discovered/developped.
but the management fears it because they barely understand whats here already.

bonus round:
full automation, which is already possible now, will make money obsolete.
and that will obliterate the management's power. also it will render 8B niggers perfectly useless.
gpai will displace the few milions left.

its all about maintaining the status quo

Everyone in this thread is fucking retarded. Technology is evolving at a more rapid rate than it did historically. Consumers have decided what they want phones to look like. There are plenty of alternatives however, but you're choosing just to look at the smartphone section at your nearest Best Buy instead of searching online. As for cars, there is lessening priority for internal combustion engine research since it's going to be deprecated soon. It's not "Jews stalling tech to leech off of goyim," because the tech isn't stalled. Check out research papers, technology conferences, tech expositions, company reveals, it's all happening all the time. You're just a fucking retard who wants everything spoonfed. Slam your cock in a car door and put a shotgun in your mouth you single brain cell gorilla retard.

Not all of it at the same time. We've actually had ridiculously massive leaps in fridge compressor technology in the past few years. So massive that mini fridges can now run off a battery for almost 10 hours. You literally had to hook up a mini fridge to a gas powered generator in the past because the compressor would have spikes of around 500 watts while running.

youtube.com/watch?v=FuKklWz3jQE

Attached: Refrigerator graph with legends.png (755x548, 39.03K)

>consumers have decided
Top kek
>it is not the jews
I wonder who can be behind this post
I don't understand. everybody tells me people like Bezos, Zuck or Musk are retarded; yet they are drowning on money and I don't.

btw that's not a wallmart peltier "fridge" that only holds 8 cans. It's 10X bigger and can be used to freeze things in 100F+ ambient temperatures if you wanted to.

Attached: 4-1656488333414.jpg (1600x1600, 178.85K)

That's cool. Never heard of these advancements though, you'd think fridge makers would advertise it.

shes drowning in money too.
does that mean shes smarter than you?

Attached: thot.jpg (250x221, 7.67K)

I understand your point, it's just that I don't get how elites are so dumb (and I do believe they are dumb looking at their plans) while the rest of us are fighting over a rice bowl

everything is made with the idea of maintaining you in poverty.
i mean... for starters the rich dont pay taxes...

our whole consumerist culture is created to maintain the plebs in poverty.
its not about money.
at the highest level they print it out of thin air.
no

its about making sure youll never emancipate from wageslavery

>its about making sure youll never emancipate from wageslavery
IF you get to be a wagie. they are making that shit a privilege too.

Just like solid state batteries, it doesn't scale well at the moment. Though a lot of the newer full sized fridges are now operating around 1kWh per day. The 2 technologies combined means that fridges will soon come with battery backups that could potentially run the fridge for days unplugged.

cleantechnica.com/2022/07/24/svolt-energy-readies-solid-state-battery-with-400-wh-kg-energy-density-for-production/

>its about making sure youll never emancipate from wageslavery
you know, promoting immediate gratification
equating said immediate gratification with happiness
morality of laissez aller which kills ambition
slave morality promoted by the left (eat the rich, instead of become rich)
pointing fingers at everyone but oneself prevents meaningful reform
etc etc

What's this special type of compressor then?

exactly.
that would be to jedi-wave away the innundation of the work market with incompetent niggers of all colors.

market gets saturated because of retarded policies
>be happy you got a job, goy
>now conssom product and get happy for the next product

>Technology is evolving at a more rapid rate than it did historically.
Meanwhile in reality we're still burning coal like in 1900s. Just because your car now has RGB leds and a LCD for an instrument cluster it doesn't make it anything else but a machine to move people from point A to B. Electric cars are also high tech from 1880s. Sure there was gradual improvement to make things more efficient and perform better, but fundamentals are still the same. There is no new technology because there is no new physics and you won't be able to improve things ad infinitum, we're already getting pretty close to what's physically possible without discovering new things about nature.

Wrong. The number of researchers in nearly any given field has increased while real gains in productivity have decreased in comparison with the past. This has happened everywhere from agriculture to medicine. You sound like a jewish shill. Point to quantitative research next time instead of calling people antisemites.

web.stanford.edu/~chadj/IdeaPF.pdf

Whatever can run off a 180 Wh battery pack for 8 hours (ie ~20W power consumption) and cool nearly 90 canned drinks.

20W compressor is really small. I wonder if it can actually cool the cans well, or it'll take hours to do so. The picture shows it can fit 87 cans but that doesn't mean you should fill it to the brim.