Trans rights pave the way for human rights

Trans rights pave the way for human rights

Attached: Untitled367_20220718191415.png (1600x900, 530.65K)

YWNBAW

KYS

Attached: 1636601873386.webm (360x640, 1.69M)

A generation of neurotic incels come up and demand to be permanently sterilized to help their self esteem, and the right wing acts like it's a bad thing

Attached: images (23).jpg (275x183, 6.24K)

trans people are a cultural thing, faggots take normal kids and turn them into trannys, leting them transition is part of why it keeps happening

Trans people have a mental illness in the first place that makes them susceptible to transsexuality, the average person cannot be brainwashed into it, and if these people cannot wake up they are better off irreparably destroying their reproductive system to prevent them from having a child to pass it to

This is a gibberish statement. It doesn’t mean anything; but sounds catchy if you’re retarded.

>brmposisoafshwadf
man times I was that
most recently and notoriously in 13a and 17a
SPECIALLLY 17a!
truely a brmpofisoafshwadf

Attached: 1625207636951.jpg (640x1297, 193.55K)

I doubt more than 10% of the human population could be transgender. I don't even know if this was planned or just happened by accident, but it's funny to watch it happen and seems scarily well thought out. But, that could just be my crackpot brain watching the most arrogant people on earth thinking they're above manipulation when people on the internet bully them to removing themselves from the gene pool.

Ahh, a Mexican sex change

people are cross dressing and shit and identifying as stupid shit, they arnt all on hormones and shit, and they are trying to teach kids to be weirdos, numbers have been increasing from like less the 1% to like 10%

user it's less than 1%, where the fuck do you live where 1 out of 10 people are trans?

I don't think other people should have rights.

Just me

a fist world country

I'm talking about the rate of gender dysphoria, I'm talking about the illness at the core of gender dysphoria

>t does not know how to meme
>opinion discarded anyway cause you a fucking troon

you dont need gender dysphoria to be trans, you can just get shit or lie, and people dont even need to get any thing to be come trans gender, people do it just out of fetish and shit

Where do I sign up for the free estrogen then?

its in the city water for free

People do it because they have a mental illness that has advanced to the point where they have suppressed every negative belief about themselves and are only capable of seeing faults in others, and when they look in the mirror they begin projecting onto their own reflection, and realize they are a piece of shit and people on the internet have trolled them into thinking that it means they want to be a girl.

Attached: D2Ba-17WwAIrkO8.jpg_large.jpg (1125x1592, 342.44K)

Symptom #3 is why the trans community exists at all

It's an illness that can be solved with like, a few CBT therapy sessions, but admitting you have it is so painful and humbling most people will just never get help with

Attached: 0120_CBT_Logo-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 46.71K)

The best proof I have is that in men, NPD and ASPD go hand in hand, and in women, NPD and depression/self harm/anorexia go hand in hand. Look at the behaviors of trans women vs trans men. It's exactly what this would predict.