I eat under 1500 calories throughout the day and then I turn around and pig out at like 7PM and continue being a fat...

I eat under 1500 calories throughout the day and then I turn around and pig out at like 7PM and continue being a fat fuck. I hate myself

Attached: 1658096932496410.jpg (952x476, 53.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYmStXdQqyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

some people are just meant to be fat

post tummy

I wish i could eat that much because i wanna bulk, but i can't. You have a gift, use it.

If I do nothing but play vidya all day I still need 3000 just to not look anorexic and all I eat is meat, bread cheese and junk food.

Eat oatmeal or grits for breakfast. Then a sandwich for dinner. You'll lose weight immediately.

OP, eat less? Got any trauma you think you need to dump on a professional?

Inb4 ur lucky its fucking bullshit and I hate it. It's expensive as shit and if I wanted to build muscle I need between 4500 and 5000 a day, EVERY DAY. Do you have any idea how time consuming that is? Eating is a joy but in this economy it's just as much a droll, grinding chore as it is a pleasure. I wish I could photosynthesize. *cry*

leverage your own lazyness against yourself user. I usually brush my teeh to avoid eating more. if i do ,i have to brush my teeh again and im too lazy to do that

Attached: brn.png (196x258, 12.54K)

try eating less,a bit by bit each day
also go on for short walks

Attached: 1532221460174.jpg (1400x1882, 290K)

Nobody talks about how hard it is to keep weight off the rest of your life
Vast majority of people who lose it gain it back within 5 years, losing it is easy as shit compared to never eating pizza again the rest of your life

>and then I turn around and pig out at like 7PM and continue being a fat fuck. I hate myself
Just what we've learned to expect from you slabs of calories. Look what you've done to that dog. Straight up animal abuse.

Do you take medication or sleep aids at night?

I take some, but it's after I've eaten.
>OP, eat less? Got any trauma you think you need to dump on a professional?
Trust me...been dumping it on professionals for 10 years now.

youtube.com/watch?v=QYmStXdQqyM
THIS IS YOU OP

Kind of, except I don't like fat acceptance and I think fat people like me are gross.

If this is serious, do keto.

keto fucking kills people

Attached: 3B9303E8-3566-4ADB-BCFE-2FCC61A26DAB.png (500x667, 507.33K)

You have two problems: you're overweight and you have a food addiction. You just break your binging before reducing calories. You should not be hungry when you get home. Eat more. Lots of brown rice, pinto beans, lean meats etc. Learn to eat healthy and not indulge in fatty foods, then reduce calories. Good luck friend

>food addiction
I really think I do have one. It's literally a battle to not eat excess crap.

fatty foods have nothing to do with it retard. its carbs that are bad. i eat Keto and i weigh 135 lbs

1500 is way too low dude. You have to treat large weight loss like a marathon. Like, if you're dropping 5kg, then you can do 1500/day until you succeed. But if you're dropping like 20kg, then your deficit shouldn't be more than 300-500, tops. And if you're a dude, your normal intake is likely around 2300 or so.

so the 1lb/wk option basically?

Yeah. And your body is a survival machine. It will absolutely adapt to your new lifestyle. That means you will get tired because your body interprets calorie deficiency as you not having access to enough food. It responds by burning less energy, so your energy consumption will go down with time, from 2300, to 2200, then 2100, etc. That is why you need to walk every day, and ideally do some strength training too. You need to tell your body "yo, you need to keep all of our muscles". Feeling full also depends (primarily) on two variables: ghrelin (a hormone) and volume. In order to feel satisfied, you need proteins, and volume. The easiest way to achieve those two is eating lean meat (or soy if you're vegan), and drink plenty of water for the volume. Expect this to take years. And even when you're done, you got to keep tabs because it takes about 7 years for the body to accept a lower body weight as its normal. It'll keep thinking you're in danger for not being overweight. But here's the most important part:
Do.
Not.
Give.
Up.
You WILL fail some days. You will fuck this up, and when you do, it's important not to get into the mindset of "I can't do this, I give up". Just get back to the plan you set yourself on, over and over and over. Because human beings learn through failing (and correcting failure). You must not fear fucking up from time to time.

Thanks user, I needed a polite kick in the ass. I'm normally so stoic and persistent but this weight loss thing is killing me. I've been down to a healthy weight several times but so far I've always gained it vack and then some.

Are you sure? And what kind of sandwhich