So I took an online IQ test and it told

So I took an online IQ test and it told
me my IQ is 67.

I don’t think that’s even possible. I can operate a microwave. I can learn to operate most machinery. I am a neet, I am 27 and live with family and sadly spent a lot of time making my money online and thus basically had no human interaction for almost a decade. I haven’t had sex in 5 years and am extremely depressed.

I do feel less intelligent and as if I have some sort of degenerative disease or something. I don’t know.

Feels fucking bad, I want to be seen as someone Women would want, and I don’t make enough money to even afford to live on my own or a gym membership, and I also I have Borderline Personality Disorder.

Attached: ED7C24DE-F6EF-40A0-A26F-2C3AC8606FA7.jpg (540x540, 23.84K)

show butthole

shoe on head+timestamp

I’m male.

Attached: A3FC1A03-6C74-4E0C-92EE-8573A623370E.gif (220x225, 223.7K)

That wasn't what either of us asked.

I hate you niggers. Zero capacity to have an actual conversation.

Attached: 430CB13F-1A51-40B0-A444-F2191A4AD57B.jpg (640x634, 50.5K)

You must be new here. Welcome to Any Forums!

aaand as usual, op is a faggot

I’ve been here since 2008.

>my IQ is 67.
you have the same intellect as a retard with down syndrome

What do you do during your day OP?

Do you read books? Do you workout? Do you experience life in a way where you have to face problems and find solutions or you just sit home all day with your family taking care of you?

I believe you should look into those things if you are not doing them already. An IQ test online nowadays is bullshit. Don't stress about it. Stress more about becoming self-disciplined and owning your life.

So do we get to see your butthole or not?

lmao

I suspect my actual non internet test based IQ is in the 80’s or 90’s. Still low to below average, but not retarded.

...on the other hand, wingsofredemption owns his own fucking house, and I legitimately think he has a 62 IQ, and I live in the basement, so who knows. Maybe I just have never gotten off my ass and tried to be an adult.

I masturbate 6 or 7 times a day and try to sleep as much as I can when I’m not studying languages. I haven’t worked for 2 years and have no college education at 27 and am struggling to the point I was put on Seroquel but I won’t take it due to fear of Tardive Dyskenesia.

I don’t have any positive influences in my life and float by based on minimal income from internet related things, but I am so depressed that I don’t have anything of my own and am trying to get out of this hole and maybe even leave my home country. I want an education, I need to apologize to myself for being my own worst enemy constantly.

Attached: 3525B027-6F30-4018-8258-3E11BCD1B13D.jpg (816x816, 65.89K)

Race, my fren?

then why are you posting fucking Asian garbage

Because I like them.

Attached: 2612A171-BBE8-4EA3-992F-0DD220E3A247.jpg (375x358, 55.32K)

Mentally ill retard having an episode ITT

>post 2006
newfag

You already know what the problem is then.
Look at your enviroment. Masturbating constantly, sleeping constantly, probably being on Any Forums all day too. Those things won't help you.
I never had positive influences. No discipline at all and I would just sit home all day browsing and fapping. It got me nowhere. Until I got my first job that I had responsibilities as a person. Making websites on time, talking to clients, communicating with people. That was never me but I got out my comfort zone. It's not easy. You probably gonna spend more time being who you are but at some point you are going to have to come out your comfort zone and do things that will be good for you.
For example, go ask bodybuilders or men with godly bodies, I guarantee you, none of them will tell you they enjoy working out every single time. They just force themselves to make it a lifestyle.
They force themselves to do things that it might not feel good at the moment but on the long run it will help you, physically and mentally.

You cheered me up, you are such a failure that I feel like the CEO of the world

Thank you for the advice. I think becoming bilingual would help me, as I do not have any knowledge of website building or coding or anything of that, but I do have a continued motivation to learn this language and I think that may be a sign to keep going with it, and if I can save money, maybe attend a language school over there and put in even more time and not just giving up on it like I do everything else.

I mean if that’s how you want to frame it, alright.

I may have been hired at a part time job. This gives me time during the day to focus on both studying and also my online work. It would also help me to save more money so I can actually do something. I think that I want to spend as little money as possible in my home country except for schooling. I have some debt but don’t understand how to pay it as I was never taught how to.

Attached: 9DCDC08D-E06E-4985-9AC8-AF780978AA25.jpg (500x500, 26.89K)

If you derive pleasure in that way from someone else suffering, you’re a piece of shit yourself.

Attached: B892B96F-FC68-4715-B711-310205DE8F21.jpg (439x439, 40.53K)