What is your experience with female programmers?

what is your experience with female programmers?

Attached: Image 21-08-2022 at 11.01.jpg (1670x1346, 160.92K)

Being a good programmer is not a male vs female thing per se. It's an autist vs non-autist thing. A non-autist cannot be a good programmer. It just so happens that most autists are male. However when it comes to programming an autist female will always be better than a non-autist male.

Wrong. Women have smaller brains

They're almost always mentally ill men

i worked in a non-Western MNC in an Asian country.

i worked with one female React.js programmer. excellent at maintaining code and keeping things simple, pleasant to work with and super friendly. she wasn't an A-player, but then again no one in the team can be considered an A-player including me. She was well liked by the team and the PM.

had another female Java backend programmer. quiet, lone wolf, geeky, and kept to herself. i could tell she was there just for the money. Wasn't well liked by the PM cause she kept blocking the PM on requirements and demands for deadlines. left after a year to join some small digital agency.

then i had another female programmer i worked with in a startup a long time ago. she was young, doing an internship while studying in a technical university. super nerdy, but was serious about her work even though she lacked experience. she was willing to learn PHP to maintain an old monolith backend even though she was used to other languages like Python.

female programmers are rarer than male in my experience. but i wont say there are any discernible differences between either. it's like the difference between hiring a programmer who likes rock music and another programmer who likes classical music IMO.

Good.

so even according to your framing, it IS a male vs female thing, statistically-speaking.

i would look this shit up too followed by the git scm docs what's the big deal

>It just so happens

>how to undo the last commit
do women really?

so you also Code Like a Girl?

god forbid something is easy to digest everything has to be esoteric for you niggerfaggot autists

Yeah, autistic men programmers have never ever mede mistakes, not even stupid things like accidentially commiting test and config files to git. Shit happens, no matter what's between your legs.

This is just false. Women have slightly bigger brains.
That said, brain size isn't directly related with intelligence.

cope

>can't even spell Atlassian

autist females get more attention than non-autist females nowadays, so no they don't become good programmers, they just become the weird famous instagram chick that likes to put on black lipstick,
you have no idea how facinating social media is to the average female brain autist or not

>the virgin revert vs the chad rebase + delete into force-push

Attached: 1648647689407.jpg (680x489, 41.74K)

Any Forums is a social media too.

Retard, females can't have autism. No matter how ugly you are, there's always a male simp available for you

Women are 4 to 5 times less likely to be autistic than men and genetic evidence suggests this is because they are protected from autism by something and basically need more genetic damage to become autistic.

The only female programmers I worked with were unironically some of the best ones I've seen.
Women tend to think they're going to be a burden and thus put in more effort than anyone else in the team. They're also never over-confident like some colleagues and project partners I've had in the past, they won't push their ideas and force everyone to adapt to their vision because they're scared of being wrong and saying bullshit and sounding like a dumb bitch.

But most of the time they're more knowledgeable, more agreeable, and actually try to make things CLEAN.

I can't remember a single female programmer who I thought was legitimately retarded, however I know dozens of male programmers who really thought they were good at what they were doing, but didn't know shit about computers, some couldn't navigate directories in linux, some couldn't tell me what tje classic 5-stage RISC pipeline is and why it's even a thing.

Software is in decline because CS graduates are absolute retards who get away with above average GPAs through programming projects and assignments, and by taking the most retarded electives they can to avoid all hardware and math classes, on the other hand, it's well known female students are usually tryhard and make sure their transcript looks good, so they usually aim for higher level classes and ultimately end up with more knowledge than the rest of their class, and that translates well into the workspace.

not really, modern social media is not people talking to each other anymore its more than that, since it became popular it became tied to your real life identity more, so being an edgy fuck named luci4 on some forum is not valid since everyone knows who you are, modern social media is virtue signaling, advertising and attention seeking for PERSONAL benefit, the fact that 4chinz is anonymous negates all those