How do I become a Top G at technology?

Attached: 1661002059692922.jpg (2344x2464, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SeM01BpDW08
reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's the answer for bottom left?

i was almost about to fall for the andrew tate meme until i saw that vid of hasan absolutely destroying him in an argument to the point where tate was begging him to move & on when he refused ended up kicking him off his stream youtube.com/watch?v=SeM01BpDW08

i dont even like hasan but that was too much of a beatdown to continue to respect tate

One L against the innumerable Ws he has. Really now?

> he's defending a man that's admitted in the past that's he just a character actor
brain damage: extreme.

Stopping toxic masculinity.

Tate is half nigger lol

Attached: 1661007653039706.png (594x1036, 372.23K)

go back
reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/

yes
all his arguments build around the same logic

its just usually not exposed because he normally only debates retards like xqc who can barely keep up with an argument to begin with. He tends to thrown people off by ending his long statements with a small true (but irrelevant) statement at the end. Like the whole "[bunch of bs] but at the end of the day i believe it and some people will disagree and some people will agree but i am allowed to believe what i want". It was just very funny seeing hasan, who is actually able to isolate the point of his arguments & ignore all the bs, tear them apart

Hasan automatically loses on the bases that he's a leftist

SOME of the things he says is so clearly for entertainment you have to be a smooth brain to not immediately recognize the hyperbole. A news station reported that he claimed he was a trillionaire but that it was impossible because no trillionaires exist.You should have enough brain cell to distinguish the exaggerations.

> You should have enough brain cell to distinguish the exaggerations.
your expectations of society are far too high. it's how this faggot gets any attention.

all the other, true, shit that he says is just generic bs that everybody knows already

Learn to sling that shit, homie.

Attached: poop.webm (853x480, 568.9K)

What sorcery is this?

>muh eceleb internet debates
Who cares? Tate is a grifter but he would still kick his ass lmfao.

>goes onto a stream shirtless and smoking a cigar
Truly based.

thought so too as first
but he literally does it every single day when he shows up on someone's stream

This guy seems completely retarded

All four need to hung from a tree.

t.pol was here

>xqc is stupid