How are you doing today, user? Hows your day going?

How are you doing today, user? Hows your day going?

Attached: wersdf.jpg (413x387, 40.64K)

kys

Its going fine for the most part

Tell me more, user.

Attached: cvb.jpg (223x281, 13.26K)

Ah if you insist, just woke up a hour or two ago and had a banana for breakfast. I gotta do some stuff today and hangout with someone I know.

It’s absolutely too hot for me today

Attached: 7ABFCE9D-8650-4405-B7F5-3A4493D25D99.jpg (1024x768, 66.28K)

Ah wait how are YOU doing op? Got any plans for the week?

good. hope you're good

Nervous. I'm waiting for a phone call with job offer that may or may not happen today. At the same time there is a deadline to make decision until today regarding another job offer. And you, OP? How're you?

Good. I hope your day goes well!

Time to burn some fat, user.

Studying for my exam, and waiting for the company I work for to become fully operational again. We'er having a major outage right now.

I'm ok!

What's the job, user?

Attached: pc4.jpg (309x323, 18.27K)

Hahaha I wish I was, I’ll be sitting in front of the fan all day, too warm for a shirt and can’t be free public can I

Software engineering

Trying to build outerheaven irl right now

Ah good luck on the exam and nice some time off am I right? Haha

Attached: 0e11b6ed93e3876a33baeabd9b75f213.gif (395x341, 1.26M)

Nobody cares sda

just woke up less than an hour ago, watching my friend's stream, no work today, probably just going to binge anime, read mangas, and play vidya and sleep like the depressed loser i am

Pretty good. I have to go to the doctors where they will drain out 500mL of blood from my body to help correct my ferritin level because it’s high for some unknown reason. Yet I don’t have hereditary hemochromatosis.

Sigh. It’s a huge needle.

Phew! Software job decision made. I'm going to become a wagie next month! Better use the remaining NEET time for pure hedonistic pleasure.

Jerking off 3x a day and playing vidya?

exactly

Yes my brothers. Exactly.