How many of you are switching to another browser after all the drama that has gone on this week?

How many of you are switching to another browser after all the drama that has gone on this week?

Attached: Firefox_logo,_2019.png (1200x1247, 390.96K)

I just use Librewolf. I'm not a customization autist so I just want something that works while also getting rid of most of Mozilla's corporate retardation.

what drama?

don't care
still using firefox esr

who can tell anymore, with what gets posted around here....

I'm using shill lion. The only reason I miss firefox is the tag bookmarks. Everything else uses folders.

>the drama
explain what you mean

Since when was there drama?

always

What's it about this time?

I dont know of any drama, but im still using firefox

I don't know what happened, but I'm switching to Ungoogled Chromium.
Fuck Pozilla.

No, I don't know or care about any "drama." I'm a heterosexual male and I'll continue using Firefox.

Yup. After the last week I'm done with ff. Can't believe the shit they put their power users through. I'm using the based lion browser now.

Attached: 1660955224600745.png (1173x1500, 435.1K)

i have a life so i havent heard about any drama, causing me to not care enough to use anything but tried and true google chrome

Me. I'm switch from Chrome to Firefox.

I'm not.

>no context
kys faggot

Pretty sure that Ungoogled Chromium will also stop supporting adblockers 2023 when manifest v3 comes around.

I use Brave on MacOS and there is nothing that trannies, commies and poorcels can do about it.

Attached: 1648576616854.jpg (1228x1638, 134.93K)

Maybe but brave wont. The adblockers in brave are built into brave instead of using some shitting addon-workaround

Let me guess, tranny related shit that no one but you cares about?

I ain't switching because I'm already using the best (Firefox)

CEO told he just pretended to be trans. I can’t handle that, I switched from that pos

This has to be the greatest bait of all time.

There is no drama is there ?

Still using Firefox

See