Having sex with females is difficult and exhausting, and nearly impossible

Having sex with females is difficult and exhausting, and nearly impossible.

With that in mind, it's comforting knowing I've got a loyal companion who's always down to go to pound town

Attached: 20211019_202101.jpg (960x1280, 127.63K)

Based and zoo-pilled

Fucking disgusting. That's a filthy animal. Just use a sex doll or anything else.

Nothing filthy about pure, unfiltered husky cunny

Attached: 20220524_050921.jpg (750x934, 122.71K)

Horses work too if that's more your thing.

I said it to the pedo, I'll say it to you - your dick, chop it off.

dogs smell nicer and are less filthy than most people i know
you could always have a nice long sensual shower session together first if you want her smelling like fresh flowers

Attached: HuskywithFlowerCrown-a71e1fc2077d4c249fe4a21989612d59.jpg (960x640, 60.17K)

Gross. Doesn't even look like a vagina.

It's a dog. They eat shit and vomit. They also piss and shit everywhere. It's a disgusting creature that reveals in filth. If you want a fleshlight then just buy one. You don't need to fuck an animal to cum.

>They eat shit and vomit. They also piss and shit everywhere. It's a disgusting creature that reveals in filth.
Yeah women are pretty gross aren't they?

You got to post more than just this man

you must be thinking of cats
dogs are clean animals that shit and piss where you want them to outside when you take them for a walk and if they want to eat poop you are either abusing them or have completely failed basic training

Attached: 1657951276446.png (1024x1020, 626.36K)

Women have the ability to clean themselves and maintain a level of cleanliness. Animals need to be monitored so they don't play with corpses or piss on themselves. Not sure what kind of homeless drug addicts you've fucked. Most women are clean and even clean their surroundings.

All the animals I've killed smelled awful. Thankfully their skin comes off easily and you can rip out the entrails.

that's disgusting, zoosadists like you should kill themselves

Attached: 1658041743245.jpg (1080x1080, 248.84K)

Don't think it was a zoo who posted that, at least I hope

How else can you harvest the meat? You need to remove organs and skin. I even remove the head and legs. Although I've never once felt attracted to any animals I've hunted.

nah this guy 100% gets a boner from killing things

Attached: 47nw5r.png (1276x885, 1.19M)

He definitely does, and it's perfectly legal and acceptable.
Giving an animal an orgasm, however... We gotta send you to prison for that one, bub.

thats was funny lol

>killing animals and cleaning the carcass
>things people have done since the dawn of humanity
>hunting, fishing, farming, almost every form of animal husbandry
And here we are now
>zoophile who fucks things that havent been proven sentient/can consent
>"zoosadism"
>"kys"
>its not my fetish anymore so its wrong!

Not the guy you responded to but holy shit you are some next level oblivious

At least i can respect people who want to have animals as more than sex toys. They believe in souls and animal soul mates and shit

But you creeps just use the nearest warm hole, dont you. Those people who treat animals as soul mates even think zoophiles are disgusting fucks and shun them.

sage

Hunting is our ancestral right of conquest and basic human need. Fucking an animal is a desperation tactic for losers and sign of mental illness.

if you dont think people have been fucking animals for as long as they have been killing them then youre deluded.

also sage

We've also identified this as mental illness and killed the people who fucked animals in the past. It's even illegal is most states. It's an abhorrent act of inhumanity. Almost as bad as pedophilia.

skill issue

>my judeo-christian ideas have always existed in all parts of the world since the dawn of time
>I think it's icky
okay buddy

>zoolovers against zoosadists
A tale old as world itself. More women pussy to us.

Adrenaline boners are honestly nothing. People get boners from fear and dont have fear/dying fetishes

Shooting guns gives something like ~30% of people boners

Why wouldnt taking a life be exciting? Tracking an animal either before or after you've shot it is the most masculine and exciting thing someone can feel.

Finding signs of life, blood, tracks, urine/feces, and then finally catching your target and ending its life so that the animals that did survive can thrive. Is it so bad to enjoy the cycle of life we were put into? (and the meat/pelts arent too bad either)

>nearly impossible
Yeah, I guess it would be for a fucking weirdo that wants to plow dogs