Post your most depraved Sexual experience

Post your most depraved Sexual experience.
Good or bad.

Attached: 1630463907800m.jpg (1024x813, 106.11K)

My college roommate had an amazing ex with huge tits but never would show me nudes. I told him I’ll convince my gf to show tits in person for the pics and she did after the bars one night. He kept saying how cute her nips were after so she said fuck it and took her shirt off on the couch. He kept saying how lucky I was and she said she’d keep it off if we flashed her back. He ended up being huge and we had a 3 some, he’s much rougher than I am and left scratches and hickeys all over that lasted a week and my frat noticed them and knew that was his “move” and knew what went down and I never lived it down. I got the nudes I wanted to jerk to but he still jokingly snaps her dick pics and asks for round 2 to this day. This text was her talking with her roommate afterwards about it

Attached: 957D023B-CCA4-4CFB-B250-E6AACF6DE120.jpg (749x1245, 168.26K)

If someone wants me to continue the story of how I (19) was fucked by two contractors (45-50) that I hade started in the last thread I'll take the time and write it out.

Continue

Show the tits

I talked a bit about dating middle schoolers in the last thread. I think some asked me something but I refreshed and thread was gone

What is it you dislike about guys?

Not trying to deconvert a lesbian here, just curious :)

Went on a week long Camping trip with my girlfriend and her family. Ended up screwing her younger sister up against a tree right outside the campsite after everyone went to bed.

What did dating them entail?

Also, you can check the auto-update checkbox at the top or bottom of threads

"Did thier panties still have bows and cute colors?"

Ages?

Looks?

Any guys get up to super filthy but consensual gay experimenting with a good group of buds growing up?

Honestly as good as I had hoped but obviously didn’t get as expected to get them lol

Attached: 59A9D982-F15B-44E0-9DD4-75EAC8AA47D6.jpg (828x1469, 241.79K)

Girlfriend and I were 17 and her sister was 15.

Girlfriend was more attractive and had bigger tits. Her sister was super short with little tits and a big ass.

what makes one sex act more depraved than another? I have had a lot of sex and a lot of situations...how do I pick one?

More of that convo

Depraved means morally corrupt or wicked. I guess tell us the story that would bring the most judgement from the average member of your peer group.

>What did dating them entail?
Actually being in a relationship with 4 different girls over a period of about 3 years. Only thing we didn't do was go public
>Also, you can check the auto-update checkbox at the top or bottom of threads
Yeah I know. Do t know why I refreshed

I'm now in my 30s and most women I date still do that
I will say none of them bought their own underwear..

Cont.
Quick summary. I have two men that I have chatted some with arrive at my place early in the morning in full work gear with the van parked outside my cabin and them going in with toolboxes and everything. In the boxes they have revealed loads of lube and toys but have yet taken out any toys. I sucked them hard and they fucked my mouth and ass in unison for a good 20-30 minutes, deep strokes from tip to bottom on every stroke, increasing the pace over time. They swap and I blow the guy that just fucked me, now sitting in the couch infront of me while the other is pounding me hard doggy style for atleast 15 minutes more. The man fucking me is about to cum and asks where I want him to cum "I say anywhere you want" and he pulls out, takes of his condom and starts jerking it. As he does the man infront of me leans in and says "Let him fill you up". I wiggle my bum invitingly, push back and rub against him while I also try to pull him towards me with my feet. I feel him re-enter and the man infront of me smiles wide,telling me that I'm a good slut before grabbing my head once more and shoving his cock inside my mouth. The man behind me goes harder and harder and cums deep inside of me and I hold him there with me legs while pushing myself back towards him. The man on the couch says "now that's what you actually wanted right?" and as the cock slides out of me he tells me to get ontop of him. I get on him and I dont even bother putting on a condom before I slide his cock deep inside me. I alternate riding him and getting fucked hard like a doll while the guy that just filled my ass with warm sperm comes up infront of me and I suck and lick his cock clean as they talk to eachother about what a good little boyslut they've found.

I'm in a polygamous relationship with my wives (technically only married to one)

Attached: FF52AB55-44FC-45B7-B65E-42768350A8B9.jpg (828x1261, 184.96K)

Did GF find out? Did you cum in her? Any details?

When I once more sucked him hard he goes back to the toolbox and I hear the squirts of the lube bottle before he shows me a little dildo as he asks if I want to try it at the same time as I'm still riding the other guy. I nod the guy fucking me grabs me firmly as I feel the dildo press against my hole that's already filled with a thick cock and sperm. Bit by bit it slides further and further in and after a little bit they ask me if I really want a challenge. "Do whatever you want with me, I'm yours" I tell them and we reposition on the couch. I get on the first cock and he starts fucking me while the other one watches, absolutely soaking his large cock with lube. He gets behind me and the man under me hold me real tight as the other puts his cock by my asshole and starts pressing on the entrance where I, as already mentioned, have a cock deep inside of me. He push into while im still firmly held in place. Even though I have already been fucked like crazy for over an hour and also had the tiny dildo with a cock it's hard for him to get in. They hold me in place, soothingly telling me that I'm a good boy and just to relax as he continues to push the second cock inside. It slides in and it goes in deep. I shake and quiver, screaming out in pain and pleasure as they cover my mouth and hussshhh me, petting me, complimenting me that I'm a good boy, slowly but barely barely moving both their cocks inside of me until they're both balls deep in my little hole.

Did she show her friend a pic?

>obviously didn’t get as expected to get them
Sorry to learn of your stroke

Noisy tits are noisy

Oh no!

Being gay means you don't get to use paragraphs :(

Details?

"I have a big dick and don't know that there are condoms my size

Better just fuck you raw then I suppose teehee"