What technological advancement or widespread adoption would finally convince you that you're living in the future?

What technological advancement or widespread adoption would finally convince you that you're living in the future?

Attached: future soy.jpg (935x862, 274.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LEENEFaVUzU&t=209s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

legal prostitution in america

Non-shit humanoid robots.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: full-pepper.png (1045x2434, 497.02K)

fucking this

Attached: FXjtNqNWIAENBmo.jpg (750x655, 62.15K)

The ability to rearrange atoms. Maybe I'm retarded but why can't we just separate the protons, neutrons and electrons amd reconfigure them to our liking?

thirty-character captchas

Sex machine

Attached: 1657944558232.png (900x468, 603.09K)

Cables becoming obsolete

delay/reversal of aging
teleportation
colonies on other planets

Instant death of all faggots

That's called nuclear chemistry and it exists.

Because they're damn small and as of now we can only influence them indirectly.

Consider the hadron collider experiments for instance: We smash particles against one another. Since we can't touch them directly we can just keep them in space with magnetic fields. Now our chances of an actual collision is pretty low. Why is it so low may you ask?

Because what we're doing on a microscopic scope is like trying to hit a needle in a movie theater with another needle. This is (part of the reason) why it's a loop - so you don't have to keep trying with new particles, but can re-use the particle that has missed.

After a couple of thousand attempts you eventually get a hit and get your data.

i got dubs and known of you stupid niggers checked em and my idea is incredible.

>teleportation
There's a fundamental flaw with the concept of teleportation that will never be solved.

Let's ignore all the physical problems and technological impossibilities for a moment and let's dissect what happens when you teleport someone.

Step 1: Analyze the person you want to send with a very good scanner that records every position of every atom, maybe even more.
Step 2: Send the data to the destination where a copy is built by the acquired information. Now two copies exist.
Step 3: Recycle the original into energy. That kills the person - you.

The "transported" person wouldn't know that his predecessor just died and would definitely feel like he has been teleported, but that's not what has happened.
Just imagine step 3 fails and the original is wondering why nothing has happened, but is then informed that he'll have to be executed because everything else would create legal problems for the company operating the teleport device.

People won't accept that they are killed regularly because the teleporter is just that practical. The only thing that could be viable would be sending a copy of yourself to some place, which is somewhat close to that.

sufficient education system so no more homophobic rascist incels out there.

It is presumptuous to think you are anything more than a pattern. Matter containing your "essence" is entirely superstitious.

Flying cars or the mind altering sex headsets like in demolition man or the hologram sex technology in total recall or a dystopian leftie society

I don't think I'm special or anything, even the concept of the soul is questionable, but I still don't want to be killed.

Theoretically,
If some hot 18 year old blond was successfully teleported would I have to turn her into energy or could I put it in my basement?

I think once we have this kind of technology there are going to be better alternatives than kidnapping a stray copy of an actual person.

When the first solar radiation collecting component of a Dyson sphere or Dyson swarm is orbiting our sun

youtube.com/watch?v=LEENEFaVUzU&t=209s