In case you don't know, in the new Disney film LIGHTYEAR Buzz Lightyear's commanding officer is a woman...

In case you don't know, in the new Disney film LIGHTYEAR Buzz Lightyear's commanding officer is a woman.....a black woman....who's character is to be married to, yes, you guess it.............ANOTHER WOMAN. I turned it off before the 20 minute mark.

Attached: resize.jpg (720x405, 36.23K)

Yeah, so?

Oh wow that's never happened before right?

>I watched a children's movie and got mad
Kek

What's it like being a cuck?

naw is baby mad that the make believe people in the pretend world are different to you?

Took my kids to see it.
I cringed so fucking hard when all those pieces came together. Would have walked out but I was there for the little ones.

Buzz is kinda based. He sped up time every time he tried to achieve Hyperspeed, which made the lesbians age quicker and due sooner lmao

*die sooner fuck this retarded keyboard FUCK

woah... Any Forums is already like 90% shills/bots? damn I miss old days...

Peak trash which is why it didnt sell.
The shills know it too.

Good point. We didn't have to watch that shit for long, thank god. But I wish we could seen more of the son. We got some grandma, the rest of the movie was about the granddaughter. But we never really see the son.

You should have walked out for the little ones.

Kids don't know any better bro.
I didn't wanna ruin their fun.

Y'all call the Left snowflakes but goddamn every single time something like this comes up you melt in to a puddle of rage-fueled cringe.

Im aware. But keep in mind thats exactly what is being used against them.
What is being done is done intentionally for the sake of shaping their minds and your lack of opposition is not only expected but relied upon.
One day should you find they have been taught family members who dont fall in line are to be avoided if not hated it will be a result of parental negligence.
Make no mistake such are being taught.

>I didn't wanna ruin their fun.
You should. It's not 'fun'. Right now you are doing what 'they' hope you do. And yep, 'they' are winning cause of your ignorance.

>Women kissing
Oh no OP! Everyone who watch that will turn gay, what are we going to do!? All the heterosexual things we see everywhere on TV and in life gets canceled out by that ONE gay act witnessed! May god help us!

>I didn't wanna ruin their fun.
you failed as a parent

I don’t know about any of that but I turned it off cause I am not 4 years old and it’s a Disney cartoon.

You idiots think the biggest threat to the world is the other political party making content and selling it? Make your own content that doesn't scare people off or break the law then lol jesus what a bunch of pussies

>Doesnt know anything about the person. Makes accusations anyway.
>Questions nothing about why others think what they do.
>Turns things into a group vs group scenario.
Youre a living example of how to spot a cult member. Have fun replying.

>Be me
>Be 38 years old
>Think I'm 26 because I still think 2010 was 2 years ago
>Brag about being an alpha on the internet
>Cry when I see an animated black lady
>Hug my pillow to sleep when she's married to a girl
>They ruined my movie

Yeah, because that's the central point of the whole movie. No, wait, that entire arc amounts to less than 45 seconds of screentime and all we get out of it is another character.

Think of the fun part
In universe, people care so fucking little about her, she has NO TOYS of her!
>even pic related had toys of her

Lol seriously why is that a problem
Fuckin pussy rightoid

ok, internet fucked up, guess I pressed post before the full upload
>pic related*

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (839x1304, 169.24K)

The bunch of pussies will be your offspring if you let them cope with this jewish propaganda.
After years you will realise you failed.
And there will be no turning back.
Ofc assuming you are a parent and not some basement incel.

Bitch the cult members are the ones that fucking cry any time they see something that even SLIGHTLY offends their sensibilities. The entire Republican party has done nothing but fear monger for fucking decades at this point. Oh the gays are bad! The brown people are bad! The trans people are bad! OPEN BOOOORDERS!

Give me a goddamned break.

Apparently governments and companies across the world think so. Who am I to argue with organizations that spend billions of dollars every year solely to influence public opinion?

It's a movie, calm down faggot

Seething like a bitch and not an original thought went through that head in the process. Plus negative accusations about me or some group that triggers your programming.
No I didnt read the reply. I knew what I was getting before anything was said. Just like I knew you cant help but reply.

>robot cat
>not robot catgirl
dude...

Attached: v1F1hk3.jpg (480x270, 20.5K)

You will cry one day. And it will be too late.

Ah, yes, I'm the one seething. Yeeeep. Not the ones in here crying their little eyes out that they had to see TEH GAYS. Bahahahahaha

Knows they are being ignored cat help but emote all over. More seething. More disrespectful nature. Likely some unrelated stuff dragged in for fun. No original line of thought.
Again I didnt read the reply. Again I knew what I was getting from the start. Again I knew you couldnt help but reply.

"Didn't read it", but still replying to it. Brilliant cope. Seethe harder, mongoloid.