I sense a disturbance in the force. Oh. It's just white fragility. Nevermind

I sense a disturbance in the force. Oh. It's just white fragility. Nevermind.

Attached: LOTRTROP-Educated-Guess.jpg (1024x1011, 705.94K)

I'm not watching it. Not enough POC.

Who cares? I'm not interested in watching it. Good luck with your low quality bait.

Niggers are an eyesore, is only aesthetic, i don't want to look at them, even less in the comfort of my home

I agree Wakanda 2 Prehistoric Electric Buggalo doesn't have enough cultural twerking for my taste. How will we know they're persons of color without that and rap music?

Attached: 1658019797224m.jpg (717x1024, 162.24K)

>Nigger think whites are fragile because of the systemic destruction of their culture and forcefully diversified towns
I only have one word to say to make a nigger chimp.

Attached: quote-evil-has-no-substance-of-its-own-but-is-only-the-defect-excess-perversion-or-corruption-john-henry-newman-21-34-63[1].jpg (850x400, 56.15K)

A good number of niggers will chimp out over being looked at.
I can only imagine what goes on in the head of some thing that gets pissed off for centuries over being removed from their culture and then mocks others when they make a point to rub their feces over everything that wasnt a part of their homeland.

Shut up you fucking disgusting nigger. I hate having to look at your ugly monkey faces in everything. Your bulging, soulless eyes, flat pig noses, and thick worm lips insult me. The fact anyone considers you the same species is a flat out insult. 19% of your DNA isn’t found in any other race, you’re not even human. You’re sub human genetic trash.

>white fragility
delicious.

Thank God I’m white. If I was a shitskin like you I’d have killed myself. Absolutely horrible creature, killing you would be a mercy to everyone and the future of earth.

nigger shiller

Attached: 1648637237852.jpg (592x951, 229.08K)

> Nig-
> NOOOO YOU CANT SAY TAHT WORD THATS LITERALLY GENOCIDE!!!!
> whyte ppl so fragile smh

Attached: soy23.jpg (330x358, 28.58K)

Niggers stealing another thing from the white man
>White Fragility
Have you seen how niggers get when white dudes rap? Fuck the fuck off

ALLAH IS FAGGOT

>white fragility
>they won't put a beard on the forced black dwarf lady

Only the weak change the canon to suit their needs but that's what niggers are into.

>NoOoOoO a black man on le teeevveeee how will I live!
>I literally just cant!! OMG!!!!
lol white fragility.

No, you sense woke bullshit trying to corrupt a beloved classic that has millions and millions of fans. You sense a pissed of demographic that can’t be intimidated or lied to or manipulated, and they won’t back down.

>c-canon
the movies didn't even follow the book to letter too fragile white man. You're just upset that a black person is on screen. You're real fragile aren't you.

No, you’re just upset because there are truly great things out there that don’t have black people in them. Where is your great black literature? Where are your great movies? Where are your epic legends and heroes? Like a parasite you have to burrow into another culture’s greatness because you have none of your own. This is all about jealousy, insecurity & self-hate.

No I'm upset that there isn't beards on the dwarf broads. And yes I'm upset that Tom Bombadil wasn't in the movies, they could have even made him a gay trans nigger so everyone can goon their cocks.

Attached: 241[1].jpg (680x657, 57.53K)

OBVIOUS BAIT THREAD

Sorry OP but I'm going to ruin your fun and educate these dumb shit anons by telling them this is an

OBVIOUS BAIT THREAD

lol it wasn't me who put black people on the screen. It was a white person...and you're upset about that. Incredible.

Shalom! How did you spend your Sabbath ?

>If I call it bait we don't have to talk about it
kek. Any Forumstards doing what they do best. Run away from anything that challenges them.

When I watch fantasy, the eye candy that are the elves is always a high point. How tragic that these beautiful characters have been degraded into ugly niggers.
Not watching that.