Got shitfaced last night and tried to fuck my mom's friend at a party. Why does this happen to me eveytime I drink...

Got shitfaced last night and tried to fuck my mom's friend at a party. Why does this happen to me eveytime I drink? Also, this is the first time I got rejected. Your thoughts, Any Forums?

Attached: 1656551306888.jpg (900x900, 117.65K)

all women are whores. you probably werent assertive enough

Post pics

Are you going to have to see her in the near future user? How bad was the rejection?

Attached: OMG.png (467x283, 255.57K)

>happen to me eveytime I drink
>Also, this is the first time I got rejected.
?????

How would I show pics if I got rejected, retard?
Can't tell how bad it was because everyone was fucked up. But it was a rejection nonetheless. Everyone kept telling me I should "try", and she kept hitting my leg under the table so I went for it. I basically wanted to hate fuck her in the house for the shit she was saying. I was also close to finger banging her under the table but I didn't want a rape charge. She didn't move my hand from her leg so it was weird. It's like she wanted it but didn't. I'm actually really pissed off over this. I guess I'm getting older and less attractive?

Me trying to fuck somebody is what happens when I drink. I've never been rejected.

Dude calm down, you're actually salty that she didn't wanna sleep with you this one time. She might just not have been in the mood, or tired or some shit

Next time rape her

You're right. It's just annoying me.
She kept making comments that she wanted to be raped.

My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

>Dating girlfriend for 7 months.
>She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.
>I told her I didn't want her to go.
>Had an argument about it. She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
>Told her if she went then I'm breaking up with her.
>She said she wouldn't go and dropped it.
>Saturday came.
>Hadn't heard from her all day.
>At 4AM on Sunday she calls me crying.
>She says she got raped and beat up.
>She went to the club anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party. They took her somewhere and beat her up and raped her.
>Had many feelings about this, none of them pleasant.
>I told her if she went to the club that I'd leave her and I told her we were over.
>She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.
>Told her never to call me again.
>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.
>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up cheating on me anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right...

Attached: 50831220_2253959044840314_5160520845298237440_o.jpg (1434x2048, 215.89K)

I'll be honest, I don't do relationships. I just do one nighters. I'm the last person to ask for advice.

Doesn't she have friends who can support her instead of you? She obviously doesn't respect you, and her intentions with leaving with a guy are definitely sketchy. It's sad what happened to her but she shouldn't expect you to come to her rescue when you explicitly said you would break up with her if she did go.

I think you are right. But I'm also a joyless misanthrope, so who knows.

Well I'm a joyful philanthrope, and I still think he's in the right, if a little merciless.

yeah thats cold as fuck but you got to stick to your word

I'll put my 2 cents in.

The relationship isn't even a year old, you clearly stated you didn't want her to go, she did anyway, she made poor choices running off with strangers alone from a damn club, got what was coming to her.

This is all on her, you're being logical. She's sounds like an immature little bitch so I'd just leave it be and move on.

you are both adults. you did your move and it didn't work. big deal.

Attached: 03afef91-71f5-4583-afbc-ebaaa9061127_1.d7f42121cf8c11e55cb63061a407ca1a.jpg (2400x2400, 444.79K)

What the fuck is this bot spam

Someone desperate for attention I guess

it was a good choice, raped women have mental issues
best to avoid them immediately

The site isn't even a year old, you clearly stated you didn't want her to post, she did anyway, she made poor choices shitposting in a taiwanese knitting forum, got what was coming to her.

This is all on her, you're being logical. She's sounds like an absolute incel so I'd just leave it be and move on.

This is alpha behavior.
This guy fucks.