Has anybody ever dated some mentally insane girl? Depressed and self harmed. Clearly had a troubled past...

Has anybody ever dated some mentally insane girl? Depressed and self harmed. Clearly had a troubled past. You thought it was an easy lay then it turned out to be a terrible choice. What was it like?

Attached: 0D359B7D-52CC-437E-97DB-B44E2D239CE8.jpg (2086x2086, 591.92K)

+ZAPPER+

Troon

You’re so brain fucked. Stop thinking about trannys

Attached: F9586623-A768-4212-BB32-991E8A89F61B.jpg (1656x2208, 589.15K)

What does this even mean tell me a fucking story stupid ass monkey

That's an easy fix.

Its called random spam newfag

>Braindead
>Wagefag
>Dresses like a faggot

Whatever it is, burn with fire

Body is hot but the armpit hair throws me off

>dated a chick in college named Joy
>had a serious oral fixation
>would lay her head in my lap watching tv and suck for hours straight
>called my dick her pacifier
>didn't like to fuck
>did like her pussy to hurt
>wanted me to spank it
>whip it
>she had little paddles and whips just for her pussy
>pinch pull stretch
>liked me to put as many clothespins on her as i could and then sexy stripper dance for me
was great until she came at me with a knife

Best fuck you’ll ever have imo

Attached: B824D621-DEA9-44AE-BB42-2C01519FC7D3.jpg (1170x1865, 1.54M)

an easy lay HAHA the easy ones are the fat insecure ones who don't even have the cognitive ability to recognize their life is complete shit

Sex was amazing, but it was such a disaster. Pic related.

Attached: E6CB1153-9193-430F-9B92-F75925A352A3.jpg (1125x1920, 1.28M)

incel detector off the charts

Yes, if you teach them different ways to cope with their emotions it's pretty smooth sailing after that but then they usually either leave because you fixed them and feel super guilty about not being able to do anything for you or become super attached and become basically your slave which is unhealthy in itself.

If you date a girl like this know its going to take a lot of work and patience to help build up her confidence and help her stop being a total disaster. In the long run its not worth it if you want an actual partner that can help you when you're down etc because they dont know how to help themselves. If you're looking for someone to fuck and pseudo care about then hey, Go for it.

my first girlfriend, would often be up very late comforting her on the phone, she'd often be crying about shit like not being pretty enough and it not worth being alive if she wasnt seen as the prettiest.
as well as other stuff like her just getting down cus of the weather and shit
was just stressful as fuck having to deal with it all the time would often grind my teeth and shit, when we broke up i noticed all that type of shit went away and it felt like a weight was off my shoulders
at this point in my life i pretty much avoid girls who i think are gonna cause me stress and make me there 24/7 support creature

You wouldn’t want to have kids with this?

Attached: E87C2BB4-2DFB-4833-805D-AB7C5FA00153.jpg (2048x2048, 598.92K)

Why did she randomly try to stab you? You refused to whip her coochie?

Ew I don’t like fatties though. I could never get hard for a fatty eeewwww

I bet she had tattoos

but you get hard with the bitch with disgusting selfharm scars

Obviously a girl

Literally no, i would not.

lol nah she didnt, she did have dyed hair tho only slightly

Once, i'm not with her anymore. She literally pushed me into depression and I have been taking meds since 2015.

I just want to use her pussy so it’s ok. Atleast I don’t like fatties

Is this suppose to be an own? You like fat UGLYYYYYYY disgusting women. Fat women are gross ewwww

Yes.
>Best sex I ever had.
>Ruined my life when she became abusive
>Left me to become a transman.
>Can't enjoy sex ever again, nothing will ever come close to this. 11/10, would do again.

I bet it wasn’t even that serious. What did she do cry all the time and make you feel bad cause she made you feel like you weren’t doing enough? HA. I could never fall for this manipulative technique

Why does everyone say crazy women have good pussy. You’re making all that up

>she didn't seem that fucked in the head at first
>wanted attention, what chick doesn't?
>start relationship, things look ok
>6 months in, out of nowhere, starts talking about plans to marry and if I can't handle that I'm wasting her time
>cries about it
>fuck is going on?
>blame it on hormones, fuck the PMS out of her
>repeat business with marriage talks
>her parents wanna met me
>hints about suicide shit and me not loving her
>I start suspecting she want to get pregnant by "mistake"
>institute " no glovin' no lovin' rule", only I buy the condoms, start watching the fuck she's doing while I fuck her so she doesn't try to slip it
>she's pushy with marriage talks
>parents insist on meeting me
>after sucking me dick one day she asks me "how about september?"
>refuse, she cries, gets mad, leaves the house, calls her mom
>suspect mom suggested some cum gargling on her side might have helped me become more ok with the idea
>fights, it gets too hard to handle her mood swings
>fakes panic attack
>plays it like she's a victim
>parents suggest I devalue her pussy by banging and not putting a ring on it
>COVID appears
>I get away, she probably hoped I get into lockdown with her

tldr: if you can bang and fuck off without a trace and she doesn't know shit about you, go for it, but don't go for a relationship, you'll have problems

you dont know how to , youre a virgin
love fat bitches, never been with one though kek i only jack off to them , not tryna get crushed

Bound to end in divorce

I fucked around with a depressed self harmer for a few months. Her arms were covered in scars so much I thought it was gross. She tried covering them with tattoos but you could still see them. When we finally fucked her chest and stomach had a ton of scars too. Even though I though it was very unattractive I still kept fucking her. Pussy was good but I had to cut it off after a few months. Her problems were not helping with my mental health so I ended it. She was cool with it and we just kinda ghosted each other. I saw a snap chat story from her a week later that basically said "everyone I had sex with was a form of self harm". I think it was a good choice ending the relationship before I got in too deep.

Because they don't have anything holding them back from doing freaky stuff because they're mentally ill

Dude I know what pussy feels like ok. And I would for sure use her pussy. Don’t tell me otherwise. If she’s got a little scars it’s fine I’m not gonna marry her just use her pussy

that's a man
nasty fuckin mentally ill troon fuck off

Did you use toys and restraints. I heard they’re common with those type of FUCKED UP MENTALLY ILL FAGGOT

Got anything better betch?

Met this girl recently who came out to me as trans ftm that had a similar background she told me she became abusive due to treatment she had as a kid from her abusive parents and she said it got so toxic that she had to leave because she didnt wanna hurt her partner anymore lmao.

As she was telling me this i thought to myself "yeah.. going to keep this as a friendship and then eventually drop all communication"

I bet she was white

Every woman mentioned here was white

FTM are retarded always mentally I’ll and annoying

My first gf, I don't know what issues she had or if she was diagnosed. Maybe bipolar disorder?

She was really hot. One moment she was telling me that I am the most amazing guy in the world and had amazing sex with me, the next day she would argue with me because she always thought that I will cheat on her for no reason.

This went on for a year. Then she broke up with me, because she was sure that I was texting other women. I wanted to get back with her, but she was surprised that after 2 months of breaking up I even think of her. She acted like a stranger, but wanted to stay friends as if we haven't dated for a year. She did not date any other dude for like a year after me.

Basically she was extremely hot and cold all the time. The best thing she did was breaking up with me.

It is hard to give it to you guys in written text how crazy she was. She got mad for 2 weeks, because I knew another girls name...