If you're at least 5 foot 10 inches tall (1.78m) would you date a girl who is taller than you even when she's barefoot?

If you're at least 5 foot 10 inches tall (1.78m) would you date a girl who is taller than you even when she's barefoot?

Attached: 6 foot 7.jpg (306x805, 75.29K)

Dating a girl taller than me would feel weird

No, that's awkward.
>implying Any Forumstards will ever date someone

Attached: 9k=.jpg (1702x595, 360.34K)

I'm a 5"6'manlet and I dated a 5"10' girl for 2 years

Yes, it's absolutely my fantasy

Fuck yes user. She’d have to be built well but fuck yes!!!

how'd you pull her in the first place? are you charasmatic? i feel like manlets aren't even on tall girls' radars.

My dream is to find a girl taller or just slightly shorter than my 6'5 ass. Short guys have it so much easier being the little spoon. stop complaining, you got it good, too!

Forgot to add pic

Attached: B2E845B2-8036-421F-886F-7D4B1B2603EE.jpg (1284x1343, 1.48M)

Yes. I prefer small women (ex girlfriend is 152cm, just shy of 5'0), but it's not about my own size. She can be taller than me, wouldn't make a difference. In fact, I've dated a woman over 180cm (5'9) before and it was no issue for me.

I am so desperate i might even date a man and im not even gay

Umm, yer queer user. Denial is the first step to acceptance. Have fun smoking cock.

I'm pretty decent socially but she had no social skills and was very shy and I brought her out of her shell. I could have kept her if I had wanted to but she really put me in a bad place over some stuff that was said so we ended up ending things and she ghosted me. Also there's usually less competition for tall girls because of how many men are intimidated by their height.

Am 5 foot 6
Would date girls who are 5 foot 11 and over
The bigger the height difference the better
DEATH BY SNUSNU
IT'S BETTER TO BURN OUT THAN FADE AWAY
WHAT BETTER WAY TO BURN OUT THAN DIEING A HEAT DEATH BETWEEN THE THIGHS OF A HUGE AMAZONIAN WOMAN, SACRIFICING MYSELF FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF MANKIND UNDER THE EYES OF THE MOON GODDESS

yeah that would be hot. tall girls are usually really successful

You obviously cannot read, manlet.

Can read, i just don't care
Love shitting up threads and making insecure lanklets like you seethe

Get out of here manlet. No one likes your kind.

if she wasnt a bjtch about it hell yeah

I would. unfortunately, the average woman height is 5'3 so tall girls are pretty fucking rare

Am 6'7" married to a 6' woman. We have two daughters together..they are about 9-10 years old and already taller than everyone in their grade and the next -- including some of their teachers. They will certainly be over 6' but hopefully not much more than that.

Before I met my wife, I dated a girl who was 6'3. I thought I was a very open person who didn't care about height but I found myself repulsed. She was so tall it felt like being with a guy. I had to end it. Now I worry for my own girls.

Yo momma likes to differ

God you are shallow. I bet your kids turn out gumpy looking as fuck

No need to worry user. We’re all put here for a specific reason. Life is so detailed for each of us as to have an exact number of hairs on your head in each moment. Life is all about learning not so much recreating, even if one of them end up taller then you it’s because of gods will and their lessons in life are already tailored. Rest easy dad, just make them happy as you can and love them deeply.

the issue is not if i'd date her - but if she'd date me. no one who would refuse to date a woman for being too tall has the right to complain about women refusing to date a short man.

Shallow??? Wtf???