You don't have to be afraid when you see someone with this symbol on their clothing...

You don't have to be afraid when you see someone with this symbol on their clothing. Chances are they are more friendly than you are anyway. I wear this symbol. Just because we think we're superior to blacks doesn't mean we are out to get them, we are still kind and humble to lesser beings.

Attached: Confed.jpg (1600x1600, 164.37K)

>You don't have to be afraid when you see someone with this symbol on their clothing
No one is afraid. They're embarrassed for them. And then they probably ask them where their handler is.

Attached: 1234654.gif (410x230, 1.61M)

Yeah, whatever.
You still lost.

Attached: Southern losers.jpg (750x713, 79.61K)

Nah you're too much of a coward to ask people in my state anything, your meme of an oriental proves it. Filthy frank eh, yeah he's filthy alright, because he's an oriental. Keep licking that diversity boot, kid.

Doesn't look like a loss to me. I don't see any dead bodies in that picture.

>you're too much of a coward to ask people in my state anything
I don't think it's that scary to ask "do you need help with your feeding tube?". I'm sure it'll be fine, spaz.

Attached: 3456456.gif (500x345, 169.53K)

Info on niggers:

READ IT VERY IMPORTANT.

Attached: 1640842044929.jpg (600x300, 40.94K)

>we are still kind and humble to lesser beings
No, not really.

>Spaz
You need to be 18 to post here.

Something tells me your tongue is familiar with pic related

Attached: gettyimages-154959316-612x612.jpg (612x406, 28.45K)

I live in the deep south. I know this is bait but most people who have this flag on their person or property don't hurt anyone. I think it's a heritage thing for most of them and they don't even think the view themselves as superior to any race. You'd get more shit for admitting to being a democrat than being black.

Found the newfag lol

>making fun of retarded rednecks means you're a bootlicker
Stop being retarded, bud.

No you're a bootlicker for supporting diversity. Fuck off bootlicker.

Fuck off bootlicker pedophile.

What's it like being so autistic you have to post the same thing over and over and over

Attached: 9578fef72b06d9d752d654d9b9aa64865223920565570ec78f99f940daa6e02d.jpg (650x435, 47.45K)

Attached: georgia-cooking-with-general-sherman-41606855.png (500x398, 100.66K)

>chances are they're more friendly
you seem pretty hostile when you're reminded that you lost OP

Kentucky here, can confirm. Everyone thinks they are superior, human fact. All humility is an act. Any deviation is punished unless it's exploitable. Racism is just thought crime.

I can ask you the same thing, bootloader

I see, so no proof?

bootlicker*
Then again you probably do drop loads in boots too

oh you getting real mad

Attached: 567885.gif (480x349, 331.74K)

I don't think it's that black and white, pardon the pun. While I do agree that most people view themselves as superior, at least in that they consider their own selves more logical than most, I don't think humility is always an act. There are genuinely kind and humble people who want better for everyone and there are those who just put on a mask. Most people do a combination of these depending on the situation.

Yeah that's my typical reaction to pedophiles. Especially boot licking pedophiles.

proof of what? who do you think you've been addressing
racist loser?

>you seem so hostile!
>ok and where's the proof?
>proof of what?
???

proof of what southern shithead?
that you lost the Civil War? Is that where your autism is taking you? It happened shithead
>hostile
you're a racist loser piece of shit and fuck your stupid 5 year circlejerk